Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

thank you SP. . . . . why dudes jumpin on me for tryna help NT'ers that are on the look for some TB III

^^^hes referring to you homie, theres a whole section for sales/ trades. dnt be surprised if you get banned for awhile or for gd.

in the last pic the top are the 09 retro's bottom are 01..see the difference in the soles

Originally Posted by Sapuis

thank you SP. . . . . why dudes jumpin on me for tryna help NT'ers that are on the look for some TB III

im all for helping my fellow NT'ers, directing them to the right place, but you're blatently selling your product where it has been outlawed, i aintthe sheriff in this here parts, but i was pointing out subliminally that you will be banned for trying to sell in this blog, up to you if you want to heed thewarning.

appreciated ^^ i was in the wrong forum didnt notice till i was done postin (im feelin like vick rite now)

word is less than 30 pairs are left in footlockers in canada........only one pair left at my store. just as the white/army green/yellow 5s sold well, so didthese though we did get a restock in the 5s there is definately not going to be a restock in the 3s

The cement print seems to be really non accurate on most of the pairs ive seen on here. Check out my right shoe, print is more black than print on anywhereelse on both shoes. Anybody else recognized this too?

Originally Posted by wiljei

The cement print seems to be really non accurate on most of the pairs ive seen on here. Check out my right shoe, print is more black than print on anywhere else on both shoes. Anybody else recognized this too?

that's how elephant print is. no two will look alike, some will have thick bold line's

while other's will have thin line's.

i swear people aint content with anything, we got people in here pulling out their hair to get these and you're worried about the elephant print
laugh.gif

I check this thread at least once a week looking for some info on a US drop... but to no avail.

I guess when it does happen someone will start a new thread anyway.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

The cement print seems to be really non accurate on most of the pairs ive seen on here. Check out my right shoe, print is more black than print on anywhere else on both shoes. Anybody else recognized this too?

that's how elephant print is. no two will look alike, some will have thick bold line's

while other's will have thin line's.
yea i do know that not all look the same duh thats the specialty of elephant print, but at least 2 shoes from the same pair could at least matchup. i never noticed this on any of my other 3s.

-btw if people were really were pulling their hair, they would buy from ebay like i did, and get them in 3 days. it is almost the year 2010.

yep canada should be pretty much finished now...this release is definitely a stand out of the year with 4 months still left

These shoes have sold out like crazy in Australia. For a country that doesn't have a huge sneaker following, these have been an incredible release. To putthings in comparison, the Jordan XX3 Motorsports were everywhere and you could cop them on sale 6 months after release. I know these have history to them andare more iconic, but still wouldn't have anticipated the demand for these. I already have a pair from the day of release, but I convinced myself to getanother pair. Based on previous releases I thought it should still be an easy cop around 1 and half weeks after release. In the end, I had to make the call to11 stores to eventually find the very last size 11 in the city. These shoes are so worth the hassle though. Like many have already said, to anyone whohasn't got them yet and is considering, you won't regret it if you cop. Hat off to JB on this one!

Compared to the '01, there is also less of it used.

My friend had a girl bring him a pair back from London only paid 140 for em. They are really nice not nice enough to drop 200+ but definitely will be coppedwhen they come stateside.

Back
Top Bottom