Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^ i thought i was the only who got a pair that like they were all ready broken in

Hope yours aren't as bad
b601664b41da126245af98446d1b133e349dbca2.jpg

I have the tb 2009 also they crease as much as cdp do

to anybody concerned about creasing, buy a pair of shoe trees wearableshoetrees.com, they really prevent the toebox from creasing

Id be scared to wear the shoes without em

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn, I have to sell my pair since I decided to cop a half sz smaller. Nobody wants to trade for a sz 12. So now I'm looking to cop but ebay prices are crazy! Almost 300 with shipping.

ok where's the logic in buying a different size from yours? especially if it's smaller

told y'all in the 100 pages these weren't releasing out here, but a little birdy told me the cement 3's are, matter of fact 2010's going to bean expensive year for sneaker fans.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

to anybody concerned about creasing, buy a pair of shoe trees wearableshoetrees.com, they really prevent the toebox from creasing

Been using those 'force fields' they sell at footlocker, they work wonders.

got my pair today from "CALIROOTS" -- VERY LEGIT!!! im in love all over again! lol had these back in H.S as a freshmen....

RE----UNITED AND IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!

AbstraK my "pre creaseing" is only noticeable on the left shoe i haven't even un ds them yet, im waiting on my 2nd pair to come in next week

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Been using those 'force fields' they sell at footlocker, they work wonders.

they work but they will hurt your feet. one of my boys wears long socks and folds the end over his toebox area, his shoes are never creased. it surprises mehow fresh his shoes look after a lot of wears. you guys can try this if u dont wanna buy these force fields.

Finally got around to taking pics of one of my pairs. And also just finished getting this sample tee from Bobby Fresh, whch is available at my boys websitesat Lacesnsoles.com and Flipjays.com with free shipping

Here ya go:

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

The quality on these are better than the Fire Red III's. The midsoles haven't cracked/chipped at all and I haven't gotten any creases yet.
smile.gif

lucky you then, I find the fire red's got better quality

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Retailed for $220 in Australia. But it varies depending on location.
I got mine at footlocker in france and after tax, it was about $205...then got a VAT refund and come out to about $160

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

I got mine at footlocker in france and after tax, it was about $205...then got a VAT refund and come out to about $160

Can i get a pair for $160??????????? lol

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Can i get a pair for $160??????????? lol

I know right . . . .

JUPITER SAM
eek.gif
at your avy is that beyonce ? Damn she thicc . . . .

still hoping for the stateside release but will get these when its practical . . . .

did any of you who believe this shoe is dropping in the states come '10 read the recent Gentry interview???

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

The quality on these are better than the Fire Red III's. The midsoles haven't cracked/chipped at all and I haven't gotten any creases yet.
smile.gif

lucky you then, I find the fire red's got better quality

Lucky you also.
laugh.gif
My Fire Red III's midsoles are cracked and chipping.
frown.gif

LOVE my pair from "Caliroots" and got LOVE4 the dude that posted info about the site..

and LOVE the fact that i got them for 175 shipped..
pimp.gif

to liven up things... and b/c noone has posted pics in a while..

43226551e736035b17c65f65aa181991f9668aac.jpg

4331691f36311965695d14d2b57d691b6dcc249f.jpg
2581691c363e1f686036b947ba4142b6231cd102.jpg
52926ca1dc34c3cf1c965b689c764322339d5e46.jpg
47616e113437116269eb67eab7f11b48ce574ca3.jpg

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!! YOU WILL FIND A PAIR... EVENTUALLY...... HOPEFULLY lol
grin.gif

AYE JUST A LIL HOOK-UP FOR THOSE THAT ARE CONCERNED ABOUT CREASES. IVE BEEN WEARIN' FORCE FIELDS SINCE THEY CAME OUT A COUPLE YEARS AGO, AND THEY'RECOO, BUT NOTHING WORKS AS GOOD AS "DECREASERS". NOT ONLY DO THEY PREVENT UR KICKS FROM CREASING, BUT THEY PUSH THE CURRENT CREASES OUT ALMOSTCOMPLETELY. NOW MOST OF US HAVE THE CDP IV'S AND THE MILITARY'S AND FRESH OUT THE BOX, DUE TO WHERE THEY STITCHED THE TONGUE OVER THE TOEBOX THERE ISTHAT THICK CREASE. THE DECREASER'S "ALMOST" ELIMINATE THAT CREASE.....SOLE-SEEKER USUALLY CARRIES THEM FOR $10 W/FREE SHIPPING BUT THEY'REOUT OF STOCK SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THE DECREASER SITE:

http://www.thedecreaser.com/

OH YEAH AND THESE JOINTS DONT HURT UR FEET LIKE THE FORCE FIELDS, MOST OF THE TIME U CANT EVEN FEEL EM IN

Back
Top Bottom