Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

The quality on these are better than the Fire Red III's. The midsoles haven't cracked/chipped at all and I haven't gotten any creases yet.
smile.gif

LOL

Kixandthecity is reliable, but not too reliable.

Also, they will only make their way to the US as b-grades in outlets or as transfers from overseas footlockers etc...

There is no US release (keep dreaming)

"Wow, the big surprise is slowly coming out. Some of you are on the right track for next years surprise retro releases" LOL
It will not be long before marquee or air-randy show you the stolen samples

Originally Posted by waldoaz

LOL

Also, they will only make their way to the US as b-grades in outlets or as transfers from overseas footlockers etc...

"Wow, the big surprise is slowly coming out. Some of you are on the right track for next years surprise retro releases" LOL
Actually KATC is a very reliable source, MaZe has connect with very good people.

Whats unreliable is the brand, they switch things up daily, weekly, monthly, so if a release is planned and scrapped, don't quick to jump on the sneakerblogs, or people who share the info, but Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol thatd be hilarious if J.B released LOWER quality true blues than the international release.... that is if they do release domestically.
if JB had to manufacture more pairs, then i wouldn't be suprised if they did this... i know if i were JB, i would do this to increase myprofits per sale knowing that the US market is easy and will snatch these up without regard to quality.....

Originally Posted by waldoaz

LOL

word, your on point man with the b-grades. if some of the guys here are complainin bout the tongues and what not, thats whats gettin sent overhere. if anything its goin to be the pleather too.
frown.gif

IMO i stick more to nicekicks and sneakernews for my updates.

*NIKE AIR*
eek.gif
makin a come back on the Wht/cement 3's next year,according too kixandthecity. im optimistic but not puttin all my eggs in the basket just yet

anybody had trouble wit crackin on da midsoles yet?...i really havnt worn mine enough for that to start happenin

i worn mine atleast 8 times no crackin at all, compared to my cdp 3 i saw cracking after the 5th time i wore them.these are alot better quality then usreleases i didnt really believe it till i actually had them,, i think u can actually play ball in these!! i never thought jb would make a retro for what theyare really intended for

why have i still not been able to find a 12 for 200 or less, i guess these werent meant to be for me
smh.gif

why have i still not been able to find a 12 for 200 or less, i guess these werent meant to be for me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Ok just heard this news from manager at Niketown (got the job today
pimp.gif
)

They're dropping sometime in November at Niketown NY and either a) Nba store or b) House of Hoops

Either way its limited and nike will only be giving tickets to people to cop

But good news is employees get access to them 1 week before they drop...so holla at your boy i guess?
Great... here we go with the Nike employee "he said, she said." DUCKTALES! WHOO HOO!

On a more reliable note.. Kixandthecity rumored a White/Cement 3 Re-retro with "Nike Air" on the back.. so I'll be staying tune for that!

indifferent.gif
Dude why would I lie? These are my fav joran/colorway ever and I simply asked the manager if they were getting it. I just got hired as assistant manager of NSW @ Niketown so I could cared less if you believe me or not herb.
what happened to Dan and Marc Elias?

Originally Posted by Martini555

anybody had trouble wit crackin on da midsoles yet?...i really havnt worn mine enough for that to start happenin

Cracking on the midsoles is inevitable, man. I bought my CDP black/cement's on the release date last year and have basically worn them as an everyday shoe;even to an 8 hour work days. I just recently started to get some hair-line cracking, and it's hardly noticeable. So those who are saying they startedgetting cracking within the 5th time wearing them makes me think the quality on some CDP 3's were better than others.

Therefore, I'd be happy if the quality of my TB3's were just as good as my CDP's, if not better, of course.

^^The true blue post lives as long as Europe are sitting on sizes of them my friend!!!!!!!!!

And trust me there are still plenty of these things out here............

I remember Footlocker randomly restocking the White/Red Retro X's a few years back from Euro stores.

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I remember Footlocker randomly restocking the White/Red Retro X's a few years back from Euro stores.

*crosses fingers*

even if they do come to the US from transfers you might not get the size you need.

Back
Top Bottom