Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

just got mine in today from footalog. took approximately 2 weeks. hmm my box was kinda beat up too (even though double boxed) but cant complain. Thing worryingme is the size of the jordan box is smaller than my air jordan 23 black low box. Im new to ajs, so anyone wanna fill me in? Another thing, I read somewherethat if there are small triangle imperfections on the shoe, it is fake. mine have these triangles. Anyone know whatsup with that? Everything else seemsperfect, good tongues, no sunken laceholes.

Thoughts appreciated

hmm lookn through some pics at pg 202 , it looks like everyones pairs have these triangle imperfections...

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by shoehd

just copped my size 13 from rmk store! got my shipping confirmation too, should be here by friday
pimp.gif
Are u serious I miss them out again oh well
mad.gif

dude email them and request to see if they have a size 13, my size 13 wasnt on the site but they were very helpful in getting my size and i just copped after

The retail on these pairs are pretty expensive. I got my cousin to ship them from Taiwan and retail was like around $165 US. Then add the shipping and it comesout close to $200.

i just sold my cdp 11s for 250.00 since they felt like cardboard and bought myself another pair of these on ebay even though i payed 163.00 shipped for myfirst pair now i payed 239.00 shipped i dont care these are well worth it ill show pics when i get my other pair i had to double up on these what do you guysthink
smile.gif

my true blues finally cracked today....after around 10 wears....oh well...

FYI Shoetrends has a few sizes restocked. I think 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

I ordered my pair from them. Came with no creases and box was in perfect shape. Good guys.

Originally Posted by denondct1

I ordered my pair from them. Came with no creases and box was in perfect shape. Good guys.
thanks for the info i just bought another pair on ebay for 239.00 i wish i would have known this early i would have got them from them it alsosays there getting them in a week so i dont think they have them in stock?

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by denondct1

thanks for the info i just bought another pair on ebay for 239.00 i wish i would have known this early i would have got them from them it also says there getting them in a week so i dont think they have them in stock?

When I ordered as part of the first pre-order it took about 2 weeks. I'm guessing they get their stock from Asia...so either someone is bringing them backor they have them bulk shipped. Not MSRP for true blues but taking into account exchange rate, shipping, taxes/duties etc I don't really see them makingaway like theives. Caliroots had a re-stock and with the current exchange rate it was about $230 shipped plus Candian customs is a PITA. Shoetrends is veryreputable.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

just copped my size 13 from rmk store! got my shipping confirmation too, should be here by friday
pimp.gif
Are u serious I miss them out again oh well
mad.gif

dude email them and request to see if they have a size 13, my size 13 wasnt on the site but they were very helpful in getting my size and i just copped after

Will see what they say
wink.gif

I had to sell my pair and just keep my 2001's.

2009's = Stiff ankle support, cheap leather, potential cracking of midsole...not to mention stitching flaws.

Also, if you own a Retro III from 2001-2003 you'll notice that they're really built to last. I wear my White Cements on a 2-3 day a week basis, andthey tend to hold up strongly.

I didn't think the 2009's were capable of doing that, so i sold them. But cheers to all who love their pairs..

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Pics of this, please.

Its funny how a number of people actually thought the quality would be better than recent releases. This is exacly why I sold my 09's and kept my 01's.
I wore my white cements literally over 85 times before the midsole began to crease.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Pics of this, please.

Its funny how a number of people actually thought the quality would be better than recent releases. This is exacly why I sold my 09's and kept my 01's.
I wore my white cements literally over 85 times before the midsole began to crease.
i dont think the quality is better but it is what is but i had to get 2 pairs.also as for the white cement 3s i agree the only problem i have withmine is the paint chipping but real comfy and the leather is great on the cement 3s heres some pics of my white cements
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

for those who asked for pictures - only have iphone camera right now....it's starting to crack, not bad, but still cracking....

for those who asked for pictures - only have iphone camera right now....it's starting to crack, not bad, but still cracking....
THATS NOT BAD AS I THOUGHT IM THINKIN U TALKIIN BOUT THE BLUE PART

Back
Top Bottom