Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a big storm in hong kong this week

glad i aint buy these early for them crazy prices only to have a delay on the shipping

Grew on me too, but not enough to pay retail.

On sale or discount

I can't see myself paying that much for + colorways, I barely want to do it for OG's, because I remember how I got my first pair in 94 for $100

well i guess these didnt drop in asia this weekend, otherwise we would already see pairs for sale on ebay. the shoe game is real boring right now, its been a good 2 months since any cop worthy retro jordan has dropped. last dope retro was the ray allen 13's and then they only drop those in 2 cities and left everyone else starving. i hope these or a dope qs drop soon, my bank account is filled with desposable income ready to blow on some fly kicks, duncan foams and lebron 9's dont do anything for me.

ill be copping maybe double if quality is looking right from the pics they look real good hopefully there the same in hand cant wait to check these out though i will copp not for 175 but ill find a way

I changed my mind on these and want to cop but not for that janky retail 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

there better than black cat with a black bottom have to see in person to make the decision but if done right i might grab too all black 3s are always a go

A lot of mixed opinions on the shoe. Wish the shoe wasn't all black. Would look better with some other color accents. Still not a bad looking shoe overall though.

black flip 3's will release on 12/3/11 on nikestore europe, i assume the same date for the U.S. since recent air jordan retro release dates have been the same for europe and the sates. i am very tempted to cop a pair early but i think i should just wait till rd so i can get them on employee discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom