Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smurfdavid

12/03/2011 AIR JORDAN lll RETRO PREMIUM
BLACK/METALLIC SILVER

315767-001

$175.00

Good lookin fam
pimp.gif

Gimme two pairs of Black Cement IIIs instead of these. There have already been 2 other mostly or all black Jordan IIIs (BHMs last year and Black Cat IIIs from '07), which I think were better. I guess these are to just compliment the white flips, which I wasn't a big fan of, but these don't do much for me. To each his own though.

i loveee these colorway for some reason its gonna be the only 3s im copping this year to , even thou i regret passing on the white cements,,

Depending on the quantities produced, I can definitely see these sitting like the grey pair did.

I got some DS Flips today! Hopefully the Black Flips won't be hard to obtain.
Black Flips for the winter, Flips for the summer, and both for the spring and fall 
pimp.gif

If you think back, JB released the fire reds in 07 with the flips as a limited gr. So its possible they can release these with the black/cements on black friday??? 

Originally Posted by JETlife5280

If you think back, JB released the fire reds in 07 with the flips as a limited gr. So its possible they can release these with the black/cements on black friday??? 
Yeah I was thinking about that the other day.
I don't really want that to happen though, but it will be better than the Black Flips being only an international release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom