Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by riddla713

black flip 3's will release on 12/3/11 on nikestore europe, i assume the same date for the U.S. since recent air jordan retro release dates have been the same for europe and the sates. i am very tempted to cop a pair early but i think i should just wait till rd so i can get them on employee discount.

damn thats whats up!!! december is about to get heated!!!
pimp.gif
 doernbechers should drop that week also i bet, and then the 14s a week or two after that...then finally the concords
im positive these will not be a GR, you think it'll be HOH only???

Originally Posted by MrWavez

black flip 3's will release on 12/3/11 on nikestore europe, i assume the same date for the U.S. since recent air jordan retro release dates have been the same for europe and the sates. i am very tempted to cop a pair early but i think i should just wait till rd so i can get them on employee discount.

pimp.gif
 doernbechers should drop that week also i bet, and then the 14s a week or two after that...then finally the concords

actually the db 4's should be dropping around the 2nd week of november. as for the flips, i dont think they will be hoh only because nikestore europe has already confimed that they will have them on 12/3 and i assume the same for nikestore heer in the states. i think the flips will be semi limited kinda like the ms 6's or ftlotg oly 7's, not at all stores but at least a couple stores in most larger cities will have them. the black flips will be easier to obtain than the yotr 7's which makes them quite easily obtainable if you do your homework.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

pimp.gif
i bet the same day 

i held these in my hand yesterday and they are really nice. the quality is ok but it could be better though. the leather sockliner makes these run about a 1/2 small. i was goinng to trade my ds sz 11 b-grade aqua 8's for a ds sz 10 in these flips but these sz 10 was just to small, but usually i can fit a sz 10 in the recent wc 3's and tb 3's. nikestore europe has confirmed that these black flips will drop on 12/3 on nikestore europe, i dont know about the rd for the states yet.

12/3 is Europes release date. These will drop on black Friday along with the black cement 3s in the US.

^are you sure these are dropping black Friday, these would make a great b day gift along side the black cement 3's!

Disappointed with the metallic silver Jumpman logos, was hoping the whole upper would be black. Still on the cop list though...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Disappointed with the metallic silver Jumpman logos, was hoping the whole upper would be black. Still on the cop list though...

There was already an all black aj 3 retroIn 2006 with some patent leather on itAlong with an all white version too.No need to make these all black again,And imo, the golden jumpman and laceloopsLook very good.But 175 bucks for retail? LMAO

i copped a pair early for $225 shipped, made a deal with an ebay seller. retail is $190 after tax for me in texas so i wasnt trippin on the extra $35 to get them a month early, i just want to rock these already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom