Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LORENander

so im guessing this will be somewhat of a limited GR, but at least more widely available than the BHMs. with that said, niketown and house of hoops might seem like the best places to go if online doesnt work out. at least i got my black cements on lock, but id love to have these too. 

They must be somewhat limited cause foot locker Canada is only getting 180 pairs and sending them to select stores. Luckily my local spot is getting them, just got the email this morning from the mgr but they're gonna retail for $210+tax up here......ridiculous

Still hesitant whether I'm gonna pull the trigger on these or not.definitely not a camp worthy release though,I'm sure when they say limited they mean limited as in terms of last year's altitudes which were pretty much available everywhere in my area

Saw them in person today and held them. They remind me a bit of the black/laser 4's! The shoe was well made! Soft premium leather insoles and the cement print is solid and looks like it will prevent creases. I guess that high price tag means they improved quality, at least for these.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

First pair arrived a couple days ago...Been wearing them pretty consistently ever since. Definitely one of my favorite pickups this year!
how do they run true to size?? or like the other 3s?

Nice pic ijapino. I can't wait to get me a pair.
They are worth the price tag to me. If they are anything like the white flips they will take a very long time to crease on my feet.
pimp.gif

Black Flip 3s ... is this a QS or GR ?!?  I got a hold of a pair but I'm thinking of grabbing a 2nd one
frown.gif

Damn. Damn damn damn damn. I want these lol. They have a classy look and feel to them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom