Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Do Anyone Know Why The Jordan 4 Box Have A Air Whole Also The Only Other Jordan To Do Is Jordan 11 Why??? Makes Me Think

i have to agree, green glows > teals, for the material. both are dope though. 

i would consider these a "limited general release" for sure. no finishlines and only one footlocker in my city getting these, and they're doing first come, first serve. recipe for disaster if you ask me, but i don't think theres much hype locally for them. 

instacop for me, from the moment i saw them. 

Those will drop on both NDC and FTL EU online and in HOH, I don't see how they're more limited than usual (in Europe at least).

Hopefully the foams draws people alway from these, but at the same time i want the foams as well, gonna be an interesting saturday if i dont win any raffles.

Last edited:
Still dont know if i am going to buy those or the foams? I like both , plus i am sure about copping the laser next week, which one would you buy between foams and teal?

Those will drop on both NDC and FTL EU online and in HOH, I don't see how they're more limited than usual (in Europe at least).

Yea my store isn't doing a raffle and finish line isn't carrying them, but they had the columbias and the Oreos. It is a bit odd

I honestly think the teals had a bad reception and this is JB's way of jump starting the hype beast machine. "No one likes them, we'll make them limited!" Lots of people hate this cw. So now they'll do a smaller release, but you'll stil see them restock until they sit. Jordan restocks the shoe, if it sells out they restock it again, but soon as it sits on online retailers shelves for more than an hour then they pull the plug, at least that's how they hype the retros and keep people hooked. if you miss them on release day and u have a size 10-12 you have a good chance of catching them 2 weeks later when they restock them online.

Last edited:
I honestly think the teals had a bad reception and this is JB's way of jump starting the hype beast machine. "No one likes them, we'll make them limited!" Lots of people hate this cw. So now they'll do a smaller release, but you'll stil see them restock until they sit. Jordan restocks the shoe, if it sells out they restock it again, but soon as it sits on online retailers shelves for more than an hour then they pull the plug, at least that's how they hype the retros and keep people hooked. if you miss them on release day and u have a size 10-12 you have a good chance of catching them 2 weeks later when they restock them online.
Thanks for the advice

Does anyone know when the direct URL will surface?  For the Oreo's someone posted a link to the direct product page that had the countdown timer.  Better than waiting for the Twitter link IMO.  Thanks!
Huh? Whats the difference?

Its still gonna be the countdown regardless ....

because they are the 2 hottest j's, gotta have them renovate,keep them cool
:x

the word you're reaching for is ventilate

i dunno but i like the hole on the 4s box cuz it makes it easier to pull out of a stack
truth, best part about their boxes. The others only have little opening at the top and if you arent gentle it tears

Last edited:

Does anyone know when the direct URL will surface?  For the Oreo's someone posted a link to the direct product page that had the countdown timer.  Better than waiting for the Twitter link IMO.  Thanks!
Huh? Whats the difference?

Its still gonna be the countdown regardless ....
In my experience when you go to the NDC release calendar, then click to get to the product info page, from there you have to click thru to get to the purchase page.  If you go from that page before the launch time, it just takes you to "Shop Jordan Retro".  Once they're released they'll be listed on that page along with GS sizes, clothing, etc.  You then have to click thru to the men's shoe to get to the purchase page.  For Twitter, you have to wait for the link, then click thru to the purchase page.  

If you have the actual purchase link early, you'll see the countdown, then be able to immediately click on the size you want when they launch; much faster.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  How do you get to the purchase link without waiting for the Twitter link?

@pwguy just look for the link the morning of the release. The direct link is widely available way before Nikestore even tweets it.

Thanks.  For the Oreos someone on NT posted it.  I wouldn't know where else to look.  I only have about 10 min before launch in the morning.

pwguy pwguy man youre doing WAY too much

when its RD dont even bother with the release calendar or product page. You'll be just fine clicking the link from the tweet.

Your issue is I think youre clicking the wrong links. Nike tweets out the links for the shoe 10 minutes before they release. Click the FIRST link in the tweet that takes you directly to the shoes page with the countdown and you just wait til it runs out.

I think you may be clicking the collection page link which gives you mens - toddler + attire. You could follow kicksdeals or sneakersteal they also post direct links for the shoe.

If someone does have the link prior to that 10 minutes before when Nike does it, then its either going to product unavailable or it will be a countdown for longer than 10 minutes. In the end its all the same for us that are doing it right.

@PWGuy I would recommend going to www.solelinks.com or www.moresneakers.com the night before release and find the shoe's link on their site. They also tweet the links if you follow them on Twitter but I choose not to follow them because they flood your timeline during Saturday releases with referral links. Same thing with j23app. I am considering unfollowing j23 since his links are so annoying.

At theIt was either these or the G Town 11 lows for me and since I picked up the Oreo IV's last month, going to have to pass on these.

Goodluck to all of y'all though.

In my experience when you go to the NDC release calendar, then click to get to the product info page, from there you have to click thru to get to the purchase page.  If you go from that page before the launch time, it just takes you to "Shop Jordan Retro".  Once they're released they'll be listed on that page along with GS sizes, clothing, etc.  You then have to click thru to the men's shoe to get to the purchase page.  For Twitter, you have to wait for the link, then click thru to the purchase page.  

If you have the actual purchase link early, you'll see the countdown, then be able to immediately click on the size you want when they launch; much faster.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  How do you get to the purchase link without waiting for the Twitter link?

Champs lets you go to the actual shoe where you can order, and they have a count down clock, then at 10am est the clock disappears and all the sizes become available. U can vary a shoe in 2 secs. Sometimes everything becomes unavailable and u have to keep refreshing the shoe. Till u get one. Imo Nike. Is easier bc once u get to the shoe they put u "in line" where u just wait until it's your turn, u might wait 5+ mins but u have a good chance of carting your shoe depending on how crazy of a release it is

Champs lets you go to the actual shoe where you can order, and they have a count down clock, then at 10am est the clock disappears and all the sizes become available. U can vary a shoe in 2 secs. Sometimes everything becomes unavailable and u have to keep refreshing the shoe. Till u get one. Imo Nike. Is easier bc once u get to the shoe they put u "in line" where u just wait until it's your turn, u might wait 5+ mins but u have a good chance of carting your shoe depending on how crazy of a release it is
Agreed. I plan to "wait in line" at NDC right at launch, then poke around at the other sites for a chance to cart.

Back
Top Bottom