Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

The only thing i don't Like about Online shopping:

FTL: You Check out at 10:01 am but are stuck in line for an 1hr 1/2 at least before Checkout (which if you don't cart after an Hr you'll miss out OOS on there and every other site as well from waiting) 

FNL: Click once and Pray - Click twice pay twice - Click 3 times Pay 3 times but still Strike out or get your order cancelled and $ tied up

NDC: if you even make it to cart past all the BOTS will be a miracle and you should buy yourself a BEER after buying from here

Now Champs, Footaction and Eastbay and FTL all use the same online inventory so that blows - while your in line on FTL waiting to Cart

someone is buying your size off Eastbay or Champs and your OOS after its all said n done!

I miss anything????

Last edited:
Agreed. I plan to "wait in line" at NDC right at launch, then poke around at the other sites for a chance to cart.

Yep def helps to be on multiple sights. I go on one with my laptop and one with my phone, carted Oreos on NDC waiting in line for about 8 mins on my cell

Pretty interesting my store isn't doing a raffle for the teals. Gonna go try to get some just for fun, I'll be on NDC on my phone while I'm in line. Should be a crowd there for the foams tho. Will be interesting. Either way im doubling up on 4's this weekend

Some of this advice will have you missing out :lol:

I guess i shouldnr say that cuz every one has their own methods. Good luck yall

Last edited:
@PWGuy man youre doing WAY too much

when its RD dont even bother with the release calendar or product page. You'll be just fine clicking the link from the tweet.

Your issue is I think youre clicking the wrong links. Nike tweets out the links for the shoe 10 minutes before they release. Click the FIRST link in the tweet that takes you directly to the shoes page with the countdown and you just wait til it runs out.

I think you may be clicking the collection page link which gives you mens - toddler + attire. You could follow kicksdeals or sneakersteal they also post direct links for the shoe.

If someone does have the link prior to that 10 minutes before when Nike does it, then its either going to product unavailable or it will be a countdown for longer than 10 minutes. In the end its all the same for us that are doing it right.
Thank you for the info.  I didn't realize it's tweeted out 10 minutes before....great!

Some of this advice will have you missing out
laugh.gif

I guess i shouldnr say that cuz every one has their own methods. Good luck yall
Which advice is bad?  

Which advice is bad?  
none of it .. i said different things work for diff people.

As long as youre ready at least 10 minutes before the release time you are at your best chances.

Dont expect to wake up 2 min before release and scramble for the computer or phone and expect to be successful. May work every now n then but its def not the greastest method

Which advice is bad?  
none of it .. i said different things work for diff people.

As long as youre ready at least 10 minutes before the release time you are at your best chances.

Dont expect to wake up 2 min before release and scramble for the computer or phone and expect to be successful. May work every now n then but its def not the greastest method
it honestly depends on each release and the hype for them. i overslept for the BOB 10s but still managed to cart a pair from Eastbay a little after 12PM. luck plays a big role too alotta times when it comes to stuff like this.

it honestly depends on each release and the hype for them. i overslept for the BOB 10s but still managed to cart a pair from Eastbay a little after 12PM. luck plays a big role too alotta times when it comes to stuff like this.
Yep I had pipes freeze in my house and flooded the whole place, laid up in a hotel when the oreo 4s dropped, slipped my mind, J23 app reminded me, got onto NDC on my cell and was lucky to cart em. Scored b.o.b.'s from champs camped online 20mins before release

Yep I had pipes freeze in my house and flooded the whole place, laid up in a hotel when the oreo 4s dropped, slipped my mind, J23 app reminded me, got onto NDC on my cell and was lucky to cart em. Scored b.o.b.'s from champs camped online 20mins before release
 yup, plus just cause youre up 10 or even 30 mins and on the sites before release doesnt reslly mean anything IMO. how many times have u seen a person on RD say at 12pm that theyve been stuck on the waiting for your turn screen since 8/10am and then u see the next guy post that he just got onto the site and carted and checked out in 5-10 mins? and then that same guy whos been on the wait your turn screen then posts that he got an OOS error.

honestly....its hit or miss on hyped releases.

Last edited:
 yup, plus just cause youre up 10 or even 30 mins and on the sites before release doesnt reslly mean anything IMO. how many times have u seen a person on RD say at 12pm that theyve been stuck on the waiting for your turn screen since 8/10am and then u see the next guy post that he just got onto the site and carted and checked out in 5-10 mins? and then that same guy whos been on the wait your turn screen then posts that he got an OOS error.

i never said it was guaranteed sheesh

I was implying your chances are better and i did say that you may have success every now n then but ITS NOT THE BEST METHOD

Thousands of people strike out even though they were on the site prior to release.

**right it depends on demand, because theres releases u can add to cart days later

Last edited:

i never said it was guaranteed sheesh

I was implying your chances are better and i did say that you may have success every now n then but ITS NOT THE BEST METHOD

Thousands of people strike out even though they were on the site prior to release.

**right it depends on demand, because theres releases u can add to cart days later
show me where i even used the word guaranteed in my post? sheesh.

i was simply trying to tell the guy that from my experience, being on the site early helps a little but not as much as he is probably thinking. due to the factors out of the consumer's control like i stated.

thats all.

show me where i even used the word guaranteed in my post? sheesh.

i was simply trying to tell the guy that from my experience, being on the site early helps a little but not as much as he is probably thinking. due to the factors out of the consumer's control like i stated.

thats all.

Repped. I don't get what Quise is getting at with "it's not the best method"? Being online ahead of time is the best method besides A: winning a raffle, or B: using a bot, so what are u implying IS the best method?

Not picking these up, but figured while I was out get tickets for the foams, I could get some raffle codes for this release.

These are all socal.

Culver City: BD89D0AEFD
Lakewood: 45C97CACDD
Cerritos: D4BBCDA525

Hope this helps fam.

If yall got any hook ups on the Foams, PM me.

Tyler Mall: F44D5EFAE0

These remind me of the infrared 23 6s from last year. People didn't like them before launch. Once it came out that they were kinda limited they blew up.

The only thing i don't Like about Online shopping:

FTL: You Check out at 10:01 am but are stuck in line for an 1hr 1/2 at least before Checkout (which if you don't cart after an Hr you'll miss out OOS on there and every other site as well from waiting) 

FNL: Click once and Pray - Click twice pay twice - Click 3 times Pay 3 times but still Strike out or get your order cancelled and $ tied up

NDC: if you even make it to cart past all the BOTS will be a miracle and you should buy yourself a BEER after buying from here

Now Champs, Footaction and Eastbay and FTL all use the same online inventory so that blows - while your in line on FTL waiting to Cart

someone is buying your size off Eastbay or Champs and your OOS after its all said n done!

I miss anything????
That's why you just go to the store at 9am when it opens and walk out with your shoes in hand.

Back
Top Bottom