Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

That's why you just go to the store at 9am when it opens and walk out with your shoes in hand.
right cuz every store has them and everyone can just walk in a store in the store n do that

Cmon

Last edited:
I got a guaranteed size 12 ticket from Villa on Sunday. If I would've known they were 1 of like only 5 stores in my entire city getting them, I would've stocked up to try and help some of y'all out. I'll probably try and cop a few extra pairs just in case...

right cuz every store has them and everyone can just walk in a store in the store n do that

Cmon
you must live in an area that doesn't get blessed with a glut of jordans on release day. these will most likely sellout in nyc but i think if you get to the store by 1pm you'll be fine. since the foams drop on the same day a lot of people will have to choose between the two and that will leave more 4s on the shelves. if you strikeout online and need help getting a pair i might be able to cop for you at retail if i make it to the store in time.

you must live in an area that doesn't get blessed with a glut of jordans on release day. these will most likely sellout in nyc but i think if you get to the store by 1pm you'll be fine. since the foams drop on the same day a lot of people will have to choose between the two and that will leave more 4s on the shelves. if you strikeout online and need help getting a pair i might be able to cop for you at retail if i make it to the store in time.

Foams droppin April 3rd now

Thanks for correction quise,got 4 raffles today,1 of the places said they only getting 9 pairs,crossing my finger,hopefully good news by Thursday night

welp got me 14 raffle tickets, only need one so lets hope for the best. 

also i notice none of the champs in my are getting theses.

Champs,footlocker,finish line,Olympia in my area not stocking up,these seem to be very limited,don't know if that's good or bad

Foam release got pushed back so this will drive the people to these Jordan's.
frown.gif
yeah nikes playing games trying to get their kicks to sell out.

I just dont like the High Tongue on these IV's. Along with the 2012 IV's that all released that year. Originally back in the OG days when J's dropped in the late '80's & '90's

people would rock ther J's with the tongue sticking out too show off the jumpman. Maybe that's the reason why Nike/JB made these tongues higher for the fact these days everyone rocks

kick's with there pants tucked behind the tongue. Also the netting is just waaaaay off. In the box pics above the GS pair looks better with that shorter tongue.

I just dont like the High Tongue on these IV's. Along with the 2012 IV's that all released that year. Originally back in the OG days when J's dropped in the late '80's & '90's
people would rock ther J's with the tongue sticking out too show off the jumpman. Maybe that's the reason why Nike/JB made these tongues higher for the fact these days everyone rocks
kick's with there pants tucked behind the tongue. Also the netting is just waaaaay off. In the box pics above the GS pair looks better with that shorter tongue.

I think this is a scaling issue. Most the pics of the Oreos I seen have taller toungs but I wear a 13, when I got em the toung actually looked much shorter.

Back
Top Bottom