Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

If i wouldve known the blk/red 11s where easier to get than these i wouldve put some effort into getting them yesterday

Got 6 all in all.

4 Men's sizes and 2 GS from Footaction, Eastbay, Foot Locker and Champs.

for the guys that bought multiple pairs from finishline, did you use your winner circle points on all the purchases?

Thought this was supposed to be a limited quickstrike yet eastbay and FNL still has sizes after an hour yet ndc sells out within minutes?

Last edited:
got confirmation emaisl from FL and FNL, safe to say im good?
btw i hate how FNL charges my card i got like 4 pending charges smh...
well this went better than i expected tho, got myself 2 and two of my other boys who rarely cop got a pair each also

scored 2 pairs, sz10 from finishline and a sz10.5 from eastbay :pimp:
gonna go pick up my rsvp'ed sz11 at NTNY in an hour :pimp: :pimp:

Luckily I got a pair from NDC. My credit cardS kept getting rejected by FNL. Smh. Bank said it was FNL's problem.

for the guys that bought multiple pairs from finishline, did you use your winner circle points on all the purchases?

i didnt use any codes or anything, i have in the past on a retro release and it screwed things up, so now if i really want the shoe, i just suck it up and pay shipping etc

Thought this was supposed to be a limited quickstrike yet eastbay and FNL still has sizes after an hour yet ndc sells out within minutes?

Well, both FNL and EastBay had trouble adding to cart, whereas Nike didn't. Plus, I think everyone goes to the Nike site cause they know they for sure have it, while only people that are on sneaker boards or really want them know they are on other sites as well

Wokeup real late, around 6:15am pst, I thought these r gone already, but I went on to FNL mobile (again!), added the sz 11 to the cart, checked out, and bamm, email confirmation!! FNL came thru again!! I only had some hiccups when singing in and putting cc info, other than that, the whole process was smooth. Btw, I was laying on my bed this entire time. :D

Back
Top Bottom