Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

My boy called me at 730 and told me he had a ticket for me for Hibbet Sports, walked right in and out. They had 36 pairs and said they gave out all the tickets, but i doubt everyone shows back up to scoop. haha saw one of my professors too waiting in line trying to cop a pair. But def happy with the purchase. Good luck to everyone still trying! just have patience....

Didnt expect to get a pair, woke up late, gave it a shot, and bam.. got em.. Too bad the XIs werent that easy to cop.

So my card was charged 3 times. Even though every time I'd try and checkout Fnl told me my card was unauthorized??? Frustration lol

ahh champs is the only site i can click on site since i used up my 1 pair on footaction, footlocker and eastbay.

Got through on FNL to grab a size 11 for my little brother for Christmas. 
pimp.gif

Got through on FNL to grab a size 11 for my little brother for Christmas. :pimp:

glad to hear that. was trying to get you a 11 at first and the other guys 9.5

looks like all sites are sold out cept finishline with sz 11 and 14

Last edited:
got confirmation emaisl from FL and FNL, safe to say im good?
btw i hate how FNL charges my card i got like 4 pending charges smh...
well this went better than i expected tho, got myself 2 and two of my other boys who rarely cop got a pair each also

i had 4 pending also, but talked to my bank, 2 went away. Only got charrged for the 2 pairs i got

This was supposed to be a limited quick strike when it was going to release on Nov 17th.  They pushed back release date and produced more pairs.  Not a limited quick strike any longer.  It was still not a GR by any means, but not limited.  More like the KD V DMV's, a limited GR.  Though these are retro Jordan's, and 4's, and will not be sitting most places.  I just mean in terms of number produced, compared to other GR's of these two signature lines.

So I got charged by FNL, even though they rejected my card?

Anyway, I guess if I get them fine, but I'm not getting my hopes up [shrug]

I hate FNL's website :smh:

If a site has a 1 per person limit, and you make more than one order with the same credit card, your orders will be canceled.  All of them.  FNL, FTL, FTA, EB, NDC, Champs.  All of them.

Last edited:
Got thru finishline on my phone with no problem. Doubt it will go thru with all the stories I hear

If these are stories are from previous releases prior to this weekend then I would not let them bare any wieght on your doubt... Their new (slow) system of the countdown page prevents them from over selling and their will not be cancellations due to over selling. Maybe because of multiple orders, but not for the single orders.

Wasn't believing pair #2 from Eastbay, DM'd them and order is processing for shipment. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom