Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

These are still sitting where I'm at. I bought a 9.5 for my bro today and there's still a 9 left. I was shocked! Didn't even know they dropped over here. I could've got me a pair right then and there.

Where you located at?

..Don't you know I realize that; it's more of a consistency type of thing..

People have flawless pairs and then others are flawed and are ****** up.  I mean it is what it is..I'm just anal like everyone else would be if they got a flawed/defected pair.

Wanna know my last 3 shoe purchases? 2001 bred 1s, Skunk sbs, and mf dooms. You know why? QUALITY. Ever since I bought those white cement 4s I knew JB quality just would never change again back to quality materials. Now I'm only buying og pairs or older models because why waste my money in crappy leather? My 01 bred 1s are superb and don't even get me started on the quality of my skunks which are unbelievable. My advice for u is to spend your money on older pairs and if there is a retro coming out that is bar to find then buy it but know the quality will not be there.

Can someone tell me how these fit? I wear a size 12, but have a chance to get an 11.5. Will I be OK?

Peace.

Got my pair from finishline yesterday. Thought they were perefect until i pulled out the second shoe from the box and there was a glue stain on the toebox. Used a butter knife and got all the glue off. Mint. :smokin The quality on these is definitely a step up from breds imo. Love the durabuck, wish breds were the same. Was the original release of the thunders durabuck also?

Some one just offered me D/S Miami Vice Brons for my thunders. I am already calling ducktales and on scam alert.

As far as the kicks go. The durabuck is as black as the patent leather on my 11s lol. Pure piffery if you ask me. The Bred 4s are a tad ashy. Not as black as these. JB did a great job on these. Quality is on point on my pairs.

I finally got my pair in from Eastbay and Finishline, thought they would come in today instead they showed up a day early. Yeah!

Now I went as far as nitpicking my 2 pairs. One from NDC and the other from EASTBAY. The slightest difference I found was the EASTBAY pair is sliiiiightly darker yellow than the NDC and I do mean slightly.

EB left vs NDC right

Might be hard to tell from pic

The finish on the NDC pair is more shiny whereas the EB is more flat. That's what probably making it look slightly lighter.

Again, on feet, I doubt anyone would even notice.

Just thought I would share

Last edited:
Well that was easy... :smokin
Outta town visiting my sister, and while waiting for her to get off work I figured I'd walk through her local mall and see what kind of shoe spots they had...
Anyhow, long story short, ran into FNL, saw Thunders on the wall, walked out with 2 pair (in my size).
I got lucky and doubled up on the XI, and even luckier in completing the 2012 IV family with this Thunder come-up.
Happy New Year.

I finally got mine yesterday. I made the right choice to get these over the Bred XI's. The Thunders fit more like the Cavs/Military Blues than the Black Cement IV's to me.

I thought some people here were saying these came with a retro card. I'm not sure if they were suppose to, but it wouldn't make sense for the Thunders to come with a card when the other 4's didn't.

i dont know so, the box says to pull out the insoles that are already in the sneakers before you put these in
i still havent been able to the thunders in my size yet so i cant try it yet

Back
Top Bottom