Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

It doesn't effect sizing, if any, in the toe area if that's what you're worried about.

*owner of both black cement & thunder 4's with normal (not wide) feet

Talked to one of my connects today when I was looking for RD info on the BCIII-88... About the only thing I learned was that the Lightning IV will likely be launched on March 3rd. More than one source has told me March 3rd on the Lightning, so it seems to be gaining steam.
I'll keep on them about the BCIII-88 (they're coming)

lightings are wack imo... wouldnt be caught dead in all yellow shoes... but i got my thunders in finally from FNL and they look great in person :pimp:

Noticed my eastbay pair was definitely a flat yellow finish . I like it , I feel it's goes better with the theme of the shoe and matches the yellow behind the mesh. But It doesn't really matter to me .

Got my thunders wow way diff from pics to in person I was gonna sell them but keeping these bad boyzzz..Lightings next

nthat.gif

Tried mine on feet and it was amazing how the yellow popped.

Stiunit, I would like to say thank you again for the hook up was able to cop the XI's and Thunder's because of it.

Last edited:
^^^ NICE.....My homeboy asked me if I wanted him to hold me a pair and I was on the fence looking at the pics before release date but pulled the trigger and i am glad I did they are Way better in person!

Talked to one of my connects today when I was looking for RD info on the BCIII-88... About the only thing I learned was that the Lightning IV will likely be launched on March 3rd. More than one source has told me March 3rd on the Lightning, so it seems to be gaining steam.
Lightning = March 2nd

Last edited:
:nthat:

Tried mine on feet and it was amazing how the yellow popped.

Stiunit, I would like to say thank you again for the hook up was able to cop the XI's and Thunder's because of it.

Np fam, glad you got your pairs in. Glad I could help a fellow #nt homie out.

I really love these , pics don't even do justice . Such a clean shoe

Best thing to do with JB retros is to just put them on your feet without inspecting them. Cause when you look closer, you'll find flaws that only you'll notice and it'll ruin your experience lol

Best thing to do with JB retros is to just put them on your feet without inspecting them. Cause when you look closer, you'll find flaws that only you'll notice and it'll ruin your experience lol

LOL, so true man. Doesn't help I have this weird OCD about my kicks too!

more incentive to wear em more often like shoes are meant to be worn. I always say if u buy em, rock em. Its like having a ferarri that you never drive and just keep it because of the hypebeast inside you

/e that is, unless you are saving one or 2 pairs for another date; in which matter you are a smart man that buys alot of expensive shoes

Last edited:
They really do look better in person. I copped my 14 from FNL on RD but traded them yesterday for Altitude 13's DS. Think I made the right choice. 

Lightning = March 2nd

2nd or 3rd... Either way, I can confirm they are coming. Two of my main connects have the Lightning on their manifest

Back
Top Bottom