Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

of course the 14 stays in my cart a minute and no other sizes pop back up

all i wanted was a 13, but didnt wanna buy em and hassle with the odds of finding a straight trade for size

Just got the email confirmation as well. Props to everyone who was able to cop! These sold a lot quicker than the bred 4 restock.

Oh crap, sorry about that guys, just noticed that it says unavailable.  Unproductive first and second post
tired.gif

You can find the link by scrolling thru nikestore's twitter. Still wanna know how to find out thats its even restocked tho....unless one simply just checks it periodically.
there's extensions on chrome and firefox and stuff that check for the page to change that people run

Also this is the lasted delay ever from Nike that I received a confirmation email but the same thing happened with people who ordered the restock of the AJ11 and their orders were successful.

Last edited:
Is this a fair trade: I am trading my thunders + $50 for a pair of DS eggplant foams and some lbj 7 Xmas editions. The Brons have been worn 1x but look DS.

Is this a fair trade: I am trading my thunders + $50 for a pair of DS eggplant foams and some lbj 7 Xmas editions. The Brons have been worn 1x but look DS.

Thats not bad, if thats what you want, your getting 2 pairs of shoes... What year eggplants 09 or 2010? DS Eggplants make the deal worth while if you ask me.

They're '09's. Thanks for the feedback man.

09's your winning, i'd do it... I have 2 09 eggplants, beautiful shoe & I have one pair of thunders... plus you can always buy another pair of thunders for not much over retail... i realize some hype resellers are trying to get over $230.00 for thunders, but most people are copping them for under $230.00

Anyone question whether these thunder 4s were really a limited/quickstrike shoe since they restocked? 
was no longer a quickstrike by the time they released. it's already known that JB pushed the date back to increase production.

Yeah I figured. Just remember people hyping these up as "limited" around december up until release day. Still glad I got my pair though regardless if it is or not. 

Back
Top Bottom