Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

yup... got a size 10 for my boy... thx for the link seeson....
Nice! Glad you were able to cop for your son. 
smile.gif

Wooo!! This is crazy. Missed out on the bred 11 restock yesterday but this restock just made up for it, been looking for a pair of thunders too (I passed up on em) and didn't wanan pay reseller prices. Was hoping for a restock and stalked NT all day and what do you know was able to cop my pair just now. Thank you seeson for the link much appreciated bro!

Damn... how do people take notice of these restocks? the **** I've been on NT all day and NDC since 12pm. I usually 'forget' to refresh and restocks happen. Kilroy pack was up and thunders... rerererererereleases happening 2013 people!!! 

Glad those who were able to cop, i'm still sitting on my 2 icey pairs 
happy.gif

Just wondering how you were able to find the link? When jp7891 posted I checked the site but couldn't find it

You can find the link by scrolling thru nikestore's twitter. Still wanna know how to find out thats its even restocked tho....unless one simply just checks it periodically.

Anyone need a size 14? I'm holding onto it....just trying to help some NT'ers out

EDIT: Nevermind they yanked it out even though I was sitting at the payment page!

Last edited:
Missed out on the restock. Makes it a whole lot better that I pulled the trigger on a fellow NTer+ship.

Can't believe I missed two small restocks in a row. I really want a pair. Ah well, the deluge of releases will make up for it.

Can someone please tell me when an where the Thunder 4s will restock again?? missed out on them first time so Im really trying to buy them when they restock
lol was looking back on the previous page and seen ya post. I hope you were able to grab a pair when they restocked. You just mentioned if they were going to restock couple hours before it really happened!

Back
Top Bottom