Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

got these for free yesterday at Sneaker Con. quality is very nice on them. if youre worried about paint cracking, spray them with Krylon Matte Finish before UNDSing. itll help protect the paint and it shouldnt chip. the paint stayed intact on my 2011 Black Cement 3s without one chip, even after wearing them 50-60 times

got these for free yesterday at Sneaker Con. quality is very nice on them. if youre worried about paint cracking, spray them with Krylon Matte Finish before UNDSing. itll help protect the paint and it shouldnt chip. the paint stayed intact on my 2011 Black Cement 3s without one chip, even after wearing them 50-60 times

Nice, I will do that to my future kicks.

What shirts have you fellas worn with these? I'm in PGH and i do NOT wanna look like a Pittsburgher, They wear nothing but sporting clothes here. No fashion seance at all.
Pittsburgh%20Steelers.jpg
 SMH

Don't know if its been mentioned but these will restock on Finishline.com and instore at select Finishline locations.

I was worried finishline didn't fulfill my order because all day my credit card was never charged for the purchase (but i received purchase confirmation). but thankfully they finally charged my account a few minutes ago. atleast one good thing came from this underwhelming restock..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=dr.ugolini&_ipg=192&rt=nc

Not sure if this is the right place but I missed out on the restock yesterday focusing on the black toes. So I'm looking for a pair of these. Has anyone delt with this seller. Looks like he has a lot of nice shoes in every size which seems fishy to me.
Well, his feedback is 100%.  I just skimmed the first few items on his list you linked.  He has a pair of black cement 4s up (or breds as the kids call them these days) from Champs with the receipt dated yesterday, 5/25/13.  It says he is a platinum VIP member on his receipt as well.  This is a good sign because yesterday select Champs stores did indeed restock those very same sneakers.  Somehow he even was able to get 3 pairs as you can see on the receipt so he must know someone that works there because it is usually 1 per person.

I would say search google for his ebay name and see if you can find anything negative written about him/her.  But it would seem like you would be okay to order from him on the surface.  I mean, to have 100% feedback out of all 357 reviews as a seller is pretty good.  Plus e-bay covers your purchase so if you don't like the product or never receive it you should have your money refunded if you follow ebay buyer protection procedure.

Hope that helped.

edit: he could also own a store and that could be how he gets a lot of sizes of popular sneakers.

Last edited:
It was the tag that had a production of 7/12 - 8/12 that caught my eye. I thought usually it was 2-3 month time frame on them

It was the tag that had a production of 7/12 - 8/12 that caught my eye. I thought usually it was 2-3 month time frame on them
I don't think that is anything to worry about.  The tag on the black cement IV's from Champs that he has up have a production of 6/13/12 - 7/2/12.  The ones I got on Saturday from my own local Champs, in my hands right now, have a 6/13/12 - 6/30/12 production.  You are stressing over this too much.  I think it is time you decide whether to pull the trigger or not on those Thunders.

Last edited:
Is VIPExclusives of eBay Legit?

I plan on buying my second pair of Thunders from him.

His prices are reasonable, he has 5000+ feedback as well.

He has sold 100+ of this item.

He has a FSR of the item I'm going to buy, from Youth to Men's.

This is what's throwing me off.

He is a top rated plus seller.  His prices are EXTREMELY reasonable though which is a little odd.  I'd suggest purchasing them from him if you really want them, and worst comes to worst, it should be covered under ebay buyer protection if it turns out they are fake or something (even though he guarantees they are 1000% real lol).

He is a top rated plus seller.  His prices are EXTREMELY reasonable though which is a little odd.  I'd suggest purchasing them from him if you really want them, and worst comes to worst, it should be covered under ebay buyer protection if it turns out they are fake or something (even though he guarantees they are 1000% real lol).
Too many sizes for me to feel comfortable

Too many sizes for me to feel comfortable
I don't understand what could go wrong ordering from him.  Ebay buyer protection covers you if the product isn't as described.  He is a top rated plus seller with way more feedback than most and a great positive percentage.  Worst comes to worst, you get your money back through the EBP so I'm not sure what is making you feel uncomfortable about this.

But I'm new to buying sneakers on ebay so I will defer to you if there is something I am missing here.

Last edited:
I don't understand what could go wrong ordering from him.  Ebay buyer protection covers you if the product isn't as described.  He is a top rated plus seller with way more feedback than most and a great positive percentage.  Worst comes to worst, you get your money back through the EBP so I'm not sure what is making you feel uncomfortable about this.

But I'm new to buying sneakers on ebay so I will defer to you if there is something I am missing here.
Why go through the hassle of having to get your money back and that whole process. Just get it right the first time by taking your time and buying a pair from someone you know is legit

Why go through the hassle of having to get your money back and that whole process. Just get it right the first time by taking your time and buying a pair from someone you know is legit
Ok but he doesn't seem bogus to me is all.  He is a top rated seller.  If he was shady or w.e there would be word out about him.  Instead his positive feedback is staggering.  Does it get any better than this type of seller?

I'm just paranoid because my cousin bought a pair of Concords from a seller with 6,000+ flawless feedback and what he got was a pair from Taobao and it was already too late to file a complain when he found out.

Another seller I saw last month was selling Taobao crap as well. Even posted on the LC Thread and they were deemed fake by NTers.

He had 1-2,000+ positive feedbacks.

You can never be too sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom