Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Our computer shows a dropship coming in that Wednesday and the email said to hold them to sell on the 25th.  The product number is listed and the Black/White/Tour Yellow colors are listed.
smile.gif

Our computer shows a dropship coming in that Wednesday and the email said to hold them to sell on the 25th.  The product number is listed and the Black/White/Tour Yellow colors are listed.
So Thunder 4s, WC 88s and what else is listed?! and what store?

Last edited:
These restocks are like a kick in the nuts to my wallet. Missed out on 88's, thunders and now playoff 8's coming next month.

I never copped from finish line online during release day.  How exactly do they work?  Is it like Nike with a TLO or what?   Or do we just go to the website at 8am eastern time?

I never copped from finish line online during release day.  How exactly do they work?  Is it like Nike with a TLO or what?   Or do we just go to the website at 8am eastern time?

I would like to know this as well. Finish line doesn't seem like they have their stuff together

It looks like everyone is online except the Hibbett's Sports restock.  But if they are restocking, then stores like Villa and other regional stores that got these in December could also be restocking.  I would definitely check those local/regional stores up to a few days before the restock to see what they will have.  Then you probably won't have much competition for these.

Since NDC is now a part of all of these restocks, they will probably tweet out the link to a "restock list" type page that has all of the restocked shoes on it.  Similar to the tweet and link they sent out at 7pm CST on April 10, 2013.  If you want to get on their twitter and look at that tweet and the link it would probably be helpful so you know what to expect.  The link is probably not linking to anything now, but it was pretty much just the same type of page as if you went to the new arrivals section today.  I know on that restock, if you had the old links you could get to the shoes, but if you just went to new arrivals, or the Jordan or Lebron section, you couldn't see these new shoes until minutes after everyone else was already in there and after them. 

The FNL link used on Dec 22 is in this thread, and the NDC link can be found on their twitter feed from the morning of Dec 22nd.  I can't access twitter here at work or I would copy all of these tweets/links into here.

Damn JB is restocking these too?!?

:wow:

Oh well, maybe some folks can grab a pair or another for retail.

Good luck.

My pair from December is still DS.

Last edited:
^ :lol:

Yeah, you're right.

But all I need is one pair of these since when I do wear them, they won't be worn again for another several months.

I hear ya. I missed out on these and the 88's. So it's going to be pick and choose

Wow....... just wow. So much for waiting every 6 years for.a.shoe.to drop snd have a special meaning to it. This has beenn displayed so many times this year.

I've been wanting a pair since release , after hearing about the paint cracking after a couple of wears has me a little reserved now , why can't JB ball out and use good paint!!

Back
Top Bottom