Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

lol...maybe Im just being hopeful cause I can only cop them if they drop on the 26th 
roll.gif

But if they are confirmed as coming up in the FNL computers as 26th that is giving me some hope. To me that is a better reference as to when they are actually dropping as opposed to what other sneaker sites are simply reporting. One can only hope anyways...
smile.gif

My FNL guy says Dec.26 ... My Footlocker guy says Dec.22 ... Maybe an eastbay rep can come in and clear this up for us.

At this time, we do not have any information available on the release of the Jordan Retro 4 "Thunder" shoes. If or when we do receive information, we will gladly be able to provide an update. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Per Sneaker News - 

In case you hadn’t noticed, the  Air Jordan IV ‘Thunder’  has (ironically enough) been a little quiet lately. Originally pegged as a November 17th release, the sneaker has been apparently pushed back to accommodate the rather hectic Air Jordan retro release schedule in the coming weeks. The new release date is December 22nd, making these a pre-Christmas special. Click through for another look at the  Air Jordan IV ‘Thunder’  and make note of the 12/22 release date

Air Jordan IV
Black/White-Tour Yellow
308497-008
12/22/12

O Well, I wonder how much it is going to bring down the value of the other Jordan's is going to be.

Last I heard, actually the only date I ever heard, from anyone with actual information was 12.26.12

Take it for what it is worth...release dates are moving all over the place in the last few months...

JM

Owned a "early release" pair of thunder 4s. All the glue stains made me get rid of them. And these crease so easily compared to the cavs,but they look super clean on feet. I don't think these will paint chip either. good luck to everyone tryna copp.

Last I heard, actually the only date I ever heard, from anyone with actual information was 12.26.12
Take it for what it is worth...release dates are moving all over the place in the last few months...
JM
I trust your info more than these blog man. You always come correct. Guess we're all in a wait and see mode till we get something concrete

With so much coming out the next few weeks. I might end up putting these on the back burner so I can cop the 13's and the 5's instead

Last edited:
Good grief. I'm starting to think that they pick release dates out of a hat. Playing Russian roulette and stuff with it 
laugh.gif

Thunders were 2nd option first release. This is an olive release all over again.

I never saw the appeal of an all back IV with hints of yellow. Color blocking is just ehh

never really been into these but they have grown on me and since i slept on those olives im def copping these

Yeah I wasnt too pushed on red bulls mainly cus im not into buying packs when i only like 1 pair, but if they drop sude red ivs Im on em, I hope its not just a PE tho cus i think they :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom