Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

so we still dont know what material is on these right? seem to be seeing two different versions out there.

^They look better now with the 2012 shape, but I still don't like em. I will grab em and use them as trade bait. If I can't get a decent trade, they will be some winter beaters

Owned a "early release" pair of thunder 4s. All the glue stains made me get rid of them. And these crease so easily compared to the cavs,but they look super clean on feet. I don't think these will paint chip either. good luck to everyone tryna copp.
Solid info on these.

I'd be :D :D :D if they really were pushed back to Jan. or 2013 period, cause if not I may have to pass, but it depends...

Last I heard, actually the only date I ever heard, from anyone with actual information was 12.26.12
Take it for what it is worth...release dates are moving all over the place in the last few months...
JM
Thanks for the info.  Always appreciate it when you chime in.

Jacked the pic from another thread, but there's no sign of the IV's on this December calendar for FL 
eyes.gif

Is it cos it's a "QS" release?

Last edited:
Eh, I wouldn't put too much worth to that release calendar, doesn't have the Christmas Lebrons, KD's or Kobes. The kobes listed are just the GR del sols. 

Owned a "early release" pair of thunder 4s. All the glue stains made me get rid of them. And these crease so easily compared to the cavs,but they look super clean on feet. I don't think these will paint chip either. good luck to everyone tryna copp.

Dude ain't lying. I had an "early release" over a month ago and after 1 wear they creased like crazy.

^^^I don't mind a little creasing but that is a little bit much after 1 wear. Hopefully thats just the early release sneaks and not the ones JB will be releasing. 

Passed up on the Black Cements for these. Really hope they release in December not January because it pains me each day to see everyone else with their new 4's on.

they should have made the midsole strip around the air sole white. would have looked way better

Passed up on the Black Cements for these. Really hope they release in December not January because it pains me each day to see everyone else with their new 4's on.
Props to you man. Thats a pass I'm not willing to do. 

My opinion, BC4's>Thunders 24/7/365

That creasing is no joke, hopefully that was just an issue with the new release pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom