Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Breds are definitely better but I have a lot of bred shoes. When theres too much heat releasing, you have to make unfortunate sacrifices.

:x Those creases :smh:
Was that seriously after one wear?
I was really looking forward to these, never had a pair, but...

I want these.

Must have these.

Won't be denied.

:pimp:

Soon......

Last edited:
I want these.
Must have these.
Won't be denied.

pimp.gif

Soon......
idk whether theyre gonna look like this, or if theyre gonna look like the other pics ive seen. the other pics make it seem like its more of a durabuck material, while these look nubuck.

I had planned to cop but after seeing how easily they crease I may need to reconsider. However those were early pairs smh still gotta cop just one pair.

I hope its that Nubuck because the durabuck looks like doodoo and over time it starts flaking, No thank you. But I do really want these and I do plan to cop. If I get'em and don't like'em I'm sure I can get someone to trade me for a 2nd pair of Blk/Reds.

Last edited:
I hope its that Nubuck because the durabuck looks like doodoo and over time it starts flaking, No thank you. But I do really want these and I do plan to cop. If I get'em and don't like'em I'm sure I can get someone to trade me for a 2nd pair of Blk/Reds.
yea im thinking it will be durabuck tho, theres a lot more pictures out there like that vs the nubuck

These were originally on our release calendar at FNL for nov 17th. Been looking for an updated version but havent seen it. Hoping it really is the 22

I hope it drops on the 22nd as well. Haven't missed a IV yet and don't plan on it

I'm glad it wasn't Nov 17th, I forgot about these haha

i really hope i can get my hands on a pair on release day, either on line or in store. gonna be hard im sure

I'm sure people will be spending all their money getting like 2+ pairs of Bred 11's, and Thunder's will be mine 
devil.gif

I'm hoping it's not the case but I have a feeling these are getting pushed back to 2013 :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom