Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

With the breds releasing on the 21 and the thunders on the 22 I won't be getting sleep for 2 days straight. Hav to wake up at 5 am 2 days in a row

U and me both. I personally like the Tours over these too srs :nerd:
Yep, it's Lightnings, then tours, and finally thunders for me as far as yellow IVs. Ill still be trying to cop, because I cant see myself paying 600+ for the lightnings, and im still looking for a nice pair of tours, so these will do.

Last edited:
The Tours aren't ugly. >D
air-jordan-retro-4-tour-yellow.jpg

Tours are perfection. That "rare air" tag was stupid though. Wore my pair to crap, even balled outdoors lol

Have you guys that are hating on Tour 4s ever held them in your hands? The quality on them was unbelievable...leather was so buttery and heel padding felt so soft...if you really want to talk about superb quality then go find a pair of tours and compare them to this past years ****** cement 4s...sad how we are paying more of crappy quality

^^^ lol, I know right. I had to ware double socks to protect against that
I wonder how MJ did it.

Have you guys that are hating on Tour 4s ever held them in your hands? The quality on them was unbelievable...leather was so buttery and heel padding felt so soft...if you really want to talk about superb quality then go find a pair of tours and compare them to this past years ****** cement 4s...sad how we are paying more of crappy quality
THIS

Still havent had any cracking problems or anything on mine. really is much higher quality than any of the fours from this year.

I heard each store that is getting them, is only getting 2 pairs of each size (8-13?) can anyone confirm that? 

Hit the nail on the head.

Some of my favs as well.. Semi-beat my first pair.. Lucky to still have a ds pair chillin.

Quality on these is much superior to WC IVs from earlier this yr.

The difference is truly night and day if you do side by side comparison.

And they retailed for $125.. But some just don't know any better.

But anyways.. Back to the Thunders..

I would love a pair.. But I'm not jumpin through a bunch of hoops.

Hit the nail on the head.

Some of my favs as well.. Semi-beat my first pair.. Lucky to still have a ds pair chillin.

Quality on these is much superior to WC IVs from earlier this yr.

The difference is truly night and day if you do side by side comparison.

And they retailed for $125.. But some just don't know any better.

But anyways.. Back to the Thunders..

I would love a pair.. But I'm not jumpin through a bunch of hoops.
Hope he releases the tours next years

Welcome to the real world bro.

A large majority of working adults get up at 5am every day so they can get ready, eat breakfast, dress/feed/take kids to school, gym, and get to work on time.

:lol: exactly you can tell these are all kids in here when you got this lil boy complaining about what working guys like you and me do on a regular basis. and he is doing it to get shoes, wonder whats gonna happen when he gets a job cant be complaining then. anyway here is my pair

With the breds releasing on the 21 and the thunders on the 22 I won't be getting sleep for 2 days straight. Hav to wake up at 5 am 2 days in a row
Welcome to the real world bro.

A large majority of working adults get up at 5am every day so they can get ready, eat breakfast, dress/feed/take kids to school, gym, and get to work on time.
It's pretty rough on college students though you have to admit.

Back
Top Bottom