Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

JJ and other sites will cancel orders if you use a code....its stupid because why do they even let it go through!

congrats to those who got theirs at JJs
happy.gif
 can't wait to pick my pair up at NTSF, i'll be there before they open even if i have my pair already secured
nthat.gif

JJ and other sites will cancel orders if you use a code....its stupid because why do they even let it go through!
Just let em order like that.  That way we can pick up a 3rd pair come later this week when JJ releases em.  Why would you not believe these guys with 30 posts and over half of them end in a question mark.  They are obviously the ones supplying useful info and helping out.  Probably been ordering off JJ for like 4, maybe 5 years.  Definitely before they came here and leeched it.

Just let em order like that.  That way we can pick up a 3rd pair come later this week when JJ releases em.  Why would you not believe these guys with 30 posts and over half of them end in a question mark.  They are obviously the ones supplying useful info and helping out.  Probably been ordering off JJ for like 4, maybe 5 years.  Definitely before they came here and leeched it.
Didn't want the Breds but Hallelujah cause I missed on these. I had the link and when it was time to hit confirm...the bed box of death. I hate the non approval NT..

I am at fault for this but can we PLEASE stop posting links for all the lurkers and newbies. Its getting out of hand and its messing with releases for everyone. I know we want to get out "rep" points but lets keep it to ourselves.

This statement has been played out, but "do your HW". Stop giving everyone the goods.

I am at fault for this but can we PLEASE stop posting links for all the lurkers and newbies. Its getting out of hand and its messing with releases for everyone. I know we want to get out "rep" points but lets keep it to ourselves.
This statement has been played out, but "do your HW". Stop giving everyone the goods.
If only people would listen to this.  So many people want a handout on this site.  Then if you are nice to someone via PM, they will run and give all the info out so they can look like the white knight, and of course get those Rep points.  Be ready for 20 people to post and tell you that you are stingy and not what NT is all about.  They will all have joined in either November or December (or be old members that don't understand twitter and want everyones help with those releases), and if you look at their posts almost all of them will be questions.  They have supplied no useful information but feel a part of this site because now they have been able to get the new releases since joining and asking over and over for the info

If only people would listen to this.  So many people want a handout on this site.  Then if you are nice to someone via PM, they will run and give all the info out so they can look like the white knight, and of course get those Rep points.  Be ready for 20 people to post and tell you that you are stingy and not what NT is all about.  They will all have joined in either November or December (or be old members that don't understand twitter and want everyones help with those releases), and if you look at their posts almost all of them will be questions.  They have supplied no useful information but feel a part of this site because now they have been able to get the new releases since joining and asking over and over for the info

THIS

Hostility toward newbies here...whoo. One day ill have more post and have more time under my belt...one day...one day...honestly tho nothing rocket science worthy to leech as far as coppin shoes is concerned. Its all the easy cop comments and posting links that get the lurkers to stick around. am I allowed to say 2 pairs easy cop yet.

Hostility toward newbies here...whoo. One day ill have more post and have more time under my belt...one day...one day...honestly tho nothing rocket science worthy to leech as far as coppin shoes is concerned. Its all the easy cop comments and posting links that get the lurkers to stick around. am I allowed to say 2 pairs easy cop yet.
because of our join date, you shall be known as the bred lurker LOL

Last edited:
i honestly think these are better than the bred 11s. i got both. i got the 11s for me and my girl, i think they're top 5 jordans of all time for sure. but these 4s just look better to me personally. glad i got both though.

Lol. Gotta admit tho. Those breds were a pain to cop online. These took priority over breds for me. Clear soles equals disposible shoes. Red bottoms make them nice but these thunders just pop so well. With the 2013 fire red 4s along with these and my wc4s, think id be satisfied in the IVs depo

Never in my life will I wear anything BLK/Yellow...easy pass!
Steelers colors bro
happy.gif
 these definitely go with your Steelers jersey if your a fan.....remeber the song Black and Yellow  Black and Yellow Black and Yellow, dunno who sang it or title but you get what i mean
laugh.gif

Nope post counts and join dates don't matter one bit.  I see you tried to bring the typical reply by a white knight for these types of posts.  It's when your first post is "where can I get these the easiest?" and it just goes from there.  That is what I am talking about.  LOL easy cops do not bring strangers on here to ask "what' an easy cop?"  If you can find it on google why would you want to look like an idiot asking about something so obvious here?  What I am talking about, this horrible defense does not work with.  A lot of these people are so lazy it is unbelievable.  And there is plenty to leech here to get a pair of shoes.  If it is your first time purchasing a pair of Jordan's off of NDC tomorrow, you will absolutely fail and think that the shoes never even released.  And that is just a most basic example.  Much less links or overseas small shops that happen to ship to the US when that info is not on their site.  Yeah, I am sure you are just swooping up those sites yourself.  Calling Germany up and asking if a store ships to the US.  Not happening. 

You yourself have asked a multitude of questions and provided nothing except false information about a JJ code and tried to defend your statement when experienced buyers told the forum different, which was the truth.  So you learned something yourself today.  Maybe JJ will wise up and quit canceling a million orders.  There is just no point to type that code in because it will not work for retro Jordan new releases.  JJ cancels half of the normal orders people make.  Maybe you do get lucky and get through and they just don't give you the discount, they won't miss them all though so it is bad info.

Easy cop, 2 pair for me as well.  So not salty.  I'm not even some old member, I just am not lazy and understand the power of google and doing a little research myself.

Last edited:
I'm real tired today, got up 5am for the 11s chaos online, and since then, haven't slept yet, real busy the whole day. Don't know if I could get up again before 5am to get the thunder........... :smh:

Nope post counts and join dates don't matter one bit. 

True, but if you have been on this forum long enough you eventually learn lol. Some may take longer that others I grant you that, but I get your viewpoint.

I woke up really late for the AJ 11 black and red release (I personally despise the term breds) and still managed to find a pair online. I didn't use FNL mobile either. It was simple persistence and it was my day today with the 11s. Sometimes you win some, and some you lose some. But I agree, preparing and researching maximize your chances. Experience (not necessarily on NT) and competence always help get the job done 8)

Back
Top Bottom