Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

this thread is really quiet right now tryin for my 2 pairs on NDC from two diff acct so i dont got to go to dallas from houston

Good luck to all y'all copping. Passing on these. Hopefully people are so caught up in the XI hype that these go smoothly

Steelers colors bro:D  these definitely go with your Steelers jersey if your a fan.....remeber the song Black and Yellow  Black and Yellow Black and Yellow, dunno who sang it or title but you get what i mean:lol:

Lol, this is my exact intention. Only reason I'm copping. :lol:

Mile-High City checking in. Just waiting on the FNL to open in about an hour and forty minutes. 15 pairs for about 15 other folks in line.

Good luck to the fellas that's trying to cop.

Oh, congrats to cats that got the Bred XIs yesterday.

Stay safe during these holidays.

Yeah, I feel as though these are really being slept on. Everyone's still hype about the XI's. Thankfully I was able to RSVP both. Except the pickup time is 8:00am-9:30am so that sorta sucks. But good luck to all trying via NDC.

Yeah, I feel as though these are really being slept on. Everyone's still hype about the XI's. Thankfully I was able to RSVP both. Except the pickup time is 8:00am-9:30am so that sorta sucks. But good luck to all trying via NDC.

Definitely being slept on.

yea.. I feel that.  these pop pretty hard and can b rocked with almost anything...  love me some iv's though.. no matter the color they are still hard. 
nthat.gif

I will not be able to get these now, anyone have an idea of what I should expect to pay in a week or two?

Back
Top Bottom