Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of Thunders , local spot said they "might" get em

Hoping a spot by me will get em... I just now got the CAVS. Didn't pay but a little over retail, but I normally miss the QS

LOL'ing at some of these cats on here.  Is this not a shoe forum where thought and ideas are supposed to be exchanged??  Is everyone supposed to be of one thought, one mindset?

Yes, we are all sheep and have to buy everything Jordan Brand releases to break necks and stunt online to get them E-props. smokin

some more pics via soleawesome

Air_Jordan_4_Retro_2012_Thunder_S_5__27783_zoom-580x385.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_Retro_2012_Thunder_S_1__86623_zoom-580x385.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_Retro_2012_Thunder_S_2__49421_zoom-580x385.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_Retro_2012_Thunder_S_7__96210_zoom-580x385.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_Retro_2012_Thunder_S_6__80976_zoom-580x385.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_Retro_2012_Thunder_S_4__62868_zoom-580x385.jpg

What the hell is going on here? Those new pictures look like nubuck/suede, not Durabuck like the previous pictures. :lol:

Not believing those pics when the homey on the other page just posted his came in and they were durabuck.  Checked out the site and it said pre-order only, hmmmmmm........

Confused?

Recent pics look like Cavs 4 materials.

Old pics look like Charcoal 7 materials.

>D

Anyways, OP should rename this thread as "Official Air Jordan 4 Thunder release" since we all know that the QS 4s are these.

What the hell is going on here? Those new pictures look like nubuck/suede, not Durabuck like the previous pictures.
laugh.gif
Lol that's what I've been saying all along.  They look exactly like Cavs materials.  I knew my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.
laugh.gif
  I guess the only way we're going to know for sure is when release date rolls around.

If the materials on the early release/ b-grade pairs are better than the official release pairs I might just get b-grades. 
ohwell.gif

might as well just give up on those red suedes or usa 4s to release, and if they do well... there will be chaos lol. the baby boomers are killing the sneaker game....

One of my pairs came in today, couple of glue marks and such. Overall not bad at all.
Can you check the production date on a pair? My friend got a pair and the production dates were only like 8 days apart. (never seen that before)

Nike Store Europe just tweeted in reply to someone this:
So November 17th is not the date for Europe at least, but as most JB releases come out the same time for both Europe + America i'd like to assume that this applies to America too?

NikeStoreUSA, NikeStoreEurope, different continent, same trolls.
laugh.gif

Dudes never give any definitive information.

Nike Store Europe just tweeted in reply to someone this:

So November 17th is not the date for Europe at least, but as most JB releases come out the same time for both Europe + America i'd like to assume that this applies to America too?

Not always the case, especially with limited releases.... Galaxy foamposites were released on a different date in Europe compared to the US RD

NikeStoreUSA, NikeStoreEurope, different continent, same trolls.
laugh.gif

Dudes never give any definitive information.
Not always the case, especially with limited releases.... Galaxy foamposites were released on a different date in Europe compared to the US RD
Fair points, but these are QS Jordans... rather than a limited Nike product..and for example the Cavs released on the same day stateside and in Europe, thats where my thinking came from..

Lol deffo right about the trolling though -____-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom