Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Thunder IV has a Dec.22 RD... Gonna be a tough weekend, with the Bred XI dropping on either the 21st or 22nd of December... Still waiting to hear a concrete RD for the XI

Thunder IV has a Dec.22 RD... Gonna be a tough weekend, with the Bred XI dropping on either the 21st or 22nd of December... Still waiting to hear a concrete RD for the XI

I keep hearing 2 RD for the thunders: 22nd, or 26th. I really wish JB would put out something official cause it'd help to know!..and I thought bred xi's were 4sure 21st? But hey who knows wit JB you tell me lol

I keep hearing 2 RD for the thunders: 22nd, or 26th. I really wish JB would put out something official cause it'd help to know!..and I thought bred xi's were 4sure 21st? But hey who knows wit JB you tell me lol

I heard 21st on the XI too, which makes sense because that is what JB did with the Concord last year (Friday release) ... Thunders though, the guy who told me has a mom and pop shop and he is usually spot on.

I heard 21st on the XI too, which makes sense because that is what JB did with the Concord last year (Friday release) ... Thunders though, the guy who told me has a mom and pop shop and he is usually spot on.
The 21st is 100% for sure the Blk/Red XI release date.  I've seen Dec 26th on 2 sites, and as recent as today I have seen Dec 22nd on 2 sites.  Dec 22 is the most recent and updated date i have heard.  So that will make the second weekend out of 4 weeks that we have Friday/Saturday releases to pick up.  JB makin me happy
smile.gif

The 21st is 100% for sure the Blk/Red XI release date.  I've seen Dec 26th on 2 sites, and as recent as today I have seen Dec 22nd on 2 sites.  Dec 22 is the most recent and updated date i have heard.  So that will make the second weekend out of 4 weeks that we have Friday/Saturday releases to pick up.  JB makin me happy :smile:

Aren't those 2day pick ups insane!? Never seen kicks of this quality on 24 hr separation lmao!! It's quite strange but "nothing succeeds like excess"... and they will succeed at emptying my pockets with excess releases :smh: 8)

Not anymore...looking like Dec 22nd.

Sucks cause 4's are my grails and I'm gunna be outta the country on the 22nd...looks like im paying reseller prices 
mean.gif
Depends what country you are going to?  If stores don't sell on line, or won't ship to the US, then a lot of Jordan releases overseas will sit for a decent amount of time.  I don't know anything specific for the Thunder 4's, but it definitely won't hurt to check out places around the area you will be in. 

I have heard a few UK'ers say that the Thunder 4 RD is still Nov 17th over there, kind of like how the Galaxy Rookies still released in Europe on the October release day that didn't happen here in the states.  Worth a shot, I think NikeTown Beirut usually has campers, but also gets a lot of pairs
wink.gif

Not anymore...looking like Dec 22nd.

Sucks cause 4's are my grails and I'm gunna be outta the country on the 22nd...looks like im paying reseller prices :smh:
Depends what country you are going to?  If stores don't sell on line, or won't ship to the US, then a lot of Jordan releases overseas will sit for a decent amount of time.  I don't know anything specific for the Thunder 4's, but it definitely won't hurt to check out places around the area you will be in. 

I have heard a few UK'ers say that the Thunder 4 RD is still Nov 17th over there, kind of like how the Galaxy Rookies still released in Europe on the October release day that didn't happen here in the states.  Worth a shot, I think NikeTown Beirut usually has campers, but also gets a lot of pairs :wink:

nah my euro connect told me they were dec 19th for them

It's just the price of the 2013 Jordan 13's.  Theie last release price was higher that other retro's back then too. 
So JB wasnt joking when they said post XIV retros would cost too much if they were retroed. Lucky me I only like a few models. None above XIII

I have heard a few UK'ers say that the Thunder 4 RD is still Nov 17th over there, kind of like how the Galaxy Rookies still released in Europe on the October release day that didn't happen here in the states.  Worth a shot, I think NikeTown Beirut usually has campers, but also gets a lot of pairs
wink.gif
Yeh...Ill be in Aruba. Highly highly doubt that little *** island is gunna be getting any thunder IV's lol...I don't even know if they have a sneaker shop on the entire island. Absolutely siked to be in Aruba, place is incredible, but still pissed Im gunna miss out on these and likely gunna have to pay $300 now to get a pair. I guess everything has its pros and cons. 
grin.gif

Just got info from my source (the same one that gave me info about the Olives being limited and everyone talked trash on me, now they see the stores are not getting them or only have less than a fsr)

Thunder IV's were moved back to produce more at the last min, so they will have at least double or triple the amount that were supposed to drop this weekend.... From his understanding they have put everything on hold at the factory (something never done before because they are working on kicks about 6 months in advance) and are only working on making these so they can meet the Dec. date.... Take it for what its worth, and if anyone could back me on this, please speak up... But these are no longer QS numbers....

Just got info from my source (the same one that gave me info about the Olives being limited and everyone talked trash on me, now they see the stores are not getting them or only have less than a fsr)

Thunder IV's were moved back to produce more at the last min, so they will have at least double or triple the amount that were supposed to drop this weekend.... From his understanding they have put everything on hold at the factory (something never done before because they are working on kicks about 6 months in advance) and are only working on making these so they can meet the Dec. date.... Take it for what its worth, and if anyone could back me on this, please speak up... But these are no longer QS numbers....
thats good news if true.

Good news if there are more, but with the bad quality already being a trend of recent retro's, and some not so recent, I can only imagine the quality that might show up on the newly made pairs they are rushing to make a deadline for.

Back
Top Bottom