Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Haha
Some dude came into my store today and asked if we were getting the "Black and yellow Jay's". I told him they are the thunder IV, and yes. he started yapping about how he is gonna get them cause they sell for 1000$ on ebay, and they are only making 500 pairs... I couldnt help but laugh. old boy was on some serious confused ****. 

BAHAHAHAHA man that just made my night..Dumb fools man.  Blezt, can you confirm that it is durabuck?
Didnt great a great look at them cause we were slammed all day, but looked like the same nubuk as the breds. ill take a closer look tomorrow and let you know. 

They are as dura buck as can be. Makes me mad cause the bred 4's were that ashy Larry ****. Glad I passed.

Looks like Durabuck to me...
eek.gif
900x900px-LL-f105d1fb_IMG_4908.jpeg

definitely 100% durabuck...wow, couldn't use it on da black and red's but use it on a retro+ color...JB trolling hard.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

the cav 4s had a 2 pair limit, wanted to double up on these
frown.gif
!!!! did they?  Man I was out of it when the Cav's dropped and I had to pay resell. I definitely woulda doubled up on those.

Anyways NDC has confirmed that these are TLO and 1 per person limit.

Last edited:
Hopefully friday will be a good day. picking up my 11's and hope to get a call for the thunders. Good luck everybody

Back
Top Bottom