Air Jordan Retro Sizing.

Is it just me or that the recent AJ Retro releases you have to go a size down? Cements,Flints,Red/White XIIIs and even the Oly 7 I went a size down. I orginally wear a size 11. But now I have to wear a 10.5. Wassup with this sizes?

Is it just me or that the recent AJ Retro releases you have to go a size down? Cements,Flints,Red/White XIIIs and even the Oly 7 I went a size down. I orginally wear a size 11. But now I have to wear a 10.5. Wassup with this sizes?

People have been complaining for the longest that JB runs narrow and tight. Now they changed the sizing up a bit.
JB seems to be making their new retros a lil bit wider and 1/4 size longer. I personally like the new sizing for comfort.

People have been complaining for the longest that JB runs narrow and tight. Now they changed the sizing up a bit.
JB seems to be making their new retros a lil bit wider and 1/4 size longer. I personally like the new sizing for comfort.

I sincerely hope when they retro the 17s someday, that when they make the mids again, they go with the wider part but not on the length

I sincerely hope when they retro the 17s someday, that when they make the mids again, they go with the wider part but not on the length

i thought the flints ran pretty true to size.. as far as the new air jordan 3's go not the same story.

i thought the flints ran pretty true to size.. as far as the new air jordan 3's go not the same story.

everybody at my job went down .5 when we got em shipment(Flints and Red/White 13s).

everybody at my job went down .5 when we got em shipment(Flints and Red/White 13s).

Doesn't bother me one bit, due to my wide feet.
I sometimes have to go half size up.

Doesn't bother me one bit, due to my wide feet.
I sometimes have to go half size up.

Yeah I've had to size down for a while now. It started with the Retro VI's from last year. I got a 9.5 of the Black/Varsity Reds and they were really long on the toebox. I did the same with the oreos. I just copped and put in the closet though, didn't try them on. When I went to put on the Oreo VI's, they were long. Since then, I've been copping all JB releases half size down.

For a second there, I was getting worried that my feet were shrinking.

Yeah I've had to size down for a while now. It started with the Retro VI's from last year. I got a 9.5 of the Black/Varsity Reds and they were really long on the toebox. I did the same with the oreos. I just copped and put in the closet though, didn't try them on. When I went to put on the Oreo VI's, they were long. Since then, I've been copping all JB releases half size down.

For a second there, I was getting worried that my feet were shrinking.

Originally Posted by Quashy

I am in the same boat as you OP and i hate it

My Cardinal 7s are an 11 my Cool Grey and DTRT 3s are an 11 all my retro V's are an 11 and fit fine

Then some of my countdown packs started to vary.  My CDP 12s are big and an 11 but the CDP 11's are tight in the same size? My CDP 7s were big (sold them) but 16's fit fine both size 11.

I am now an 11 air max's and nike baskeball
I am a 10.5 in jordans, and most other shoes it seems.

It's just a pain because most of my shoes i order offline and without getting a chance to try them on you are just playing the guessing game.

Originally Posted by Quashy

I am in the same boat as you OP and i hate it

My Cardinal 7s are an 11 my Cool Grey and DTRT 3s are an 11 all my retro V's are an 11 and fit fine

Then some of my countdown packs started to vary.  My CDP 12s are big and an 11 but the CDP 11's are tight in the same size? My CDP 7s were big (sold them) but 16's fit fine both size 11.

I am now an 11 air max's and nike baskeball
I am a 10.5 in jordans, and most other shoes it seems.

It's just a pain because most of my shoes i order offline and without getting a chance to try them on you are just playing the guessing game.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Exactly what kopNkicks said.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Exactly what kopNkicks said.

Been a size 11 since early high school.

Hasn't changed as of today. Don't know how you guys go size down or size up if shoes have been feeling true to size for me.

Been a size 11 since early high school.

Hasn't changed as of today. Don't know how you guys go size down or size up if shoes have been feeling true to size for me.

I am also an 11 and have been having the same thoughts recently. I'm glad my mind isn't playing tricks on me.

I am also an 11 and have been having the same thoughts recently. I'm glad my mind isn't playing tricks on me.

i got wide feet so if they have the elastic on the inside i get 13 and if not i get 12 really never had too big of a problem with either size

i got wide feet so if they have the elastic on the inside i get 13 and if not i get 12 really never had too big of a problem with either size

I thought I was going crazy for a moment. Another example is my DMP black/red 7s(size 11) are a bit big but my Oly 7s(size 10.5) fit just right! Same with the Oreo VI's. I didnt know to get a size 11 or 10.5. I went with the 11 and they are a bit big. Maybe they are making retro's wider for people with fatter feet. Idk. It seems wierd to me.

Back
Top Bottom