Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

from the back they are hideous.  I'll admit I find something redeeming in them.  Not sure exactly what.  That being said, I'll prob cop on the low low disco...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I'm Speechless at how horrible these are. Utter BS. Look Straight Like Fakes, and Sadly these will sell because idiots have to be "Fresh" SMH

smokin.gif

Who is designing this crap?  Does JB have a job opening or what?
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Who in the world would even get an idea to make these! Totally bunk and horribly ugly!
sick.gif
I can see these going for at least 100 on NT on release day!
roll.gif
roll.gif
from JB himself!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i seriously just threw up in my mouth a little .do the designers get high before they suggest retro colorways???

laugh.gif
Wow, it's like whoever was at JB in the 80s and 90s just left and now there are a bunch of smart people working there that have NO clue about fashion.

Back
Top Bottom