Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

i dont even think the Chinese websites would create these, if they ever hit clearance i would pick up though, which judging by here, they will hit.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

The "Pistons"?  Naw, these joints are the f'in "Vaders"

d4b16549c4e32c495a7461274fec2e1a334539b3.jpg
56636ce143f5c1b1e35929cb440a5b3d62843740.jpg
roll.gif
NICE. Even though I see the resemblance to one of my favorite villans of all time, these are still wack as crap. These are proof that you can't slap any random colorway on an iconic shoe. The sad thing is that I bet people are guna scoop these up just because. The beasts will come out of the woodwork and cop these...

Yooooo I thought I was the only one who thought these lookd like poo haha.... str8 garbage! I thought they were bout to transform to optimus prime the first time I saw them

maybe if they kept the material all black suede ( I assume that's suede) instead of patent leather in certain parts.........

Haha... These are too ugly... I might cop when they hit clearence... I'll rock them 2 work, that's it

%#%
is there someone from elementry school in jb designin this bs
the other pic i seen a while back wit jeans covering the 6s looked fresh what happened

rip vi
only infa's can bring back the life of the vi
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by rojanjon

The "Pistons"?  Naw, these joints are the f'in "Vaders"

d4b16549c4e32c495a7461274fec2e1a334539b3.jpg
56636ce143f5c1b1e35929cb440a5b3d62843740.jpg
roll.gif
NICE. Even though I see the resemblance to one of my favorite villans of all time, these are still wack as crap. These are proof that you can't slap any random colorway on an iconic shoe. The sad thing is that I bet people are guna scoop these up just because. The beasts will come out of the woodwork and cop these...

You know it!  As more pics start to surface of "celebs" wearing them the beast will start to heat up.  God help us if a pic of Kanye or Lil' Wayne wearin' these pops up anywhere.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

A pretty fly shoe.

Before or after some throws them as far as they can?
laugh.gif

JB if you are reading, you should have copied the Black/Red VI from January and went with Black/Blue.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

A pretty fly shoe.

Before or after some throws them as far as they can?
laugh.gif

JB if you are reading, you should have copied the Black/Red VI from January and went with Black/Blue.

^^^ def would have rather seen bl blue than det. cw

I wonder how long it'll take for these to hit marshalls and ross. Ugliest Jordan Ive seen in a while, and thats really saying something

They look better than those garbage "olympic" 6's and these are like the evil twin. I ain't copped none of this new garbage, tryin to get rid of the one's I got.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alsasam

I wonder how long it'll take for these to hit marshalls and ross. Ugliest Jordan Ive seen in a while, and thats really saying something
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom