Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

I saw somebody with these today. I couldnt tell if they were fakes tho
laugh.gif

Yo know, good point, these would be good beaters and hsoes to ball in. These kind of remind me of the laney v release. People were so bored with them when they first came out, and they were on a number of clearance racks. I thinks these will be heat down the road just mark my words

Originally Posted by monstar

Yo know, good point, these would be good beaters and hsoes to ball in. These kind of remind me of the laney v release. People were so bored with them when they first came out, and they were on a number of clearance racks. I thinks these will be heat down the road just mark my words

laugh.gif

Laneys were never butt #*% ugly.

QFT. yea NT hate on them now but on the release date everybody gonna be on here wit pics saying "how good they actually look in person" me personally, i like em

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif

laneys are fire

The bottom sole of the shoe is actually pretty nice with the all red/clear sole. To bad the whole upper is hideous. Looks like something I would see at a flea market.

if there was no patent leather they would be half way decent...but still would be wack!!! now if the shoe was all white and with the red blue grey midsole that sh*t would be hot

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif

Laneys are some really ugly shoes. That's just my opinion, of course.

Absolutely nothing is attractive but when the price tag drops then you will find people who can find them attractive. And to all those who flamed me for my statement just watch. The laneys were ugly in my opinion really boring and basic colorway, thats why you haven't seen a number of legacy releases with that same colorway if any

Back
Top Bottom