Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Walked into Finishline just now and they ordered a 9.5 from their warehouse for me. Might have another pair, but got to go to the store to ask.

My Finishline store also had a size 11 in store from a return that they put out on the floor, so I thought to just ask and see if they had any in stock and boom, the person helped me order and they on their way.

I am inbetween a 13 and 14, and I ended up getting a size 13, and it ended up being too small -- should have gone with the 14

Last edited:
These run like the Chicago 10s that just released? Also what's reasonable resale to pay for these?

If you go to campless.com - they aggregate all sales that happen on major resale sites, and it looks like for Bulls over Broadway- about $270 is the going rate

Retail...

Trust me I've been looking for retail. I've also been offering 210-220 but no one wants to sell them for that :lol:
you'll have to settle for like 250

Not really. Just have to remain patient.
true, I should say if he wants them right now anyway

very true on the patience thing tho, just got DS cherry 13s for 200 and not to long ago the 10/13 cdp for 300. oh and dope factory wit the $171 shipped black toe 14s

Wearing my pair for the second time today, hearing the squeaking in the right shoe already. :smh:

I have two pairs one from FL and one from NDC and the Quailty on these is completely different

Back
Top Bottom