Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

These look like they're made of concrete.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got my call for these. had to go for a 10 instead of a 9.5 tho. no biggy. :pimp:

went to the mall today and grabbed a couple of raffle tickets for these and reds, but i'll be OT this weekend.

Seems like all the hypebeasts will for sure go with the BOBs.

can confirm at my store that is the case. Raffles are about 70% bob. Then you have ppl who entered for both but really want the BOB and only want these as a consolation prize. 

i entered for both, but i got the call for bulls c/w, but i really wanted these. i had a feeling this would happen. i'm sure if i'da just entered for these i'da got the call. they definitely said alot more ppl entered for bulls.

got my call for these. had to go for a 10 instead of a 9.5 tho. no biggy. :pimp:

Nice! That's the size I need (10) but I haven't given up hope, I'm sure they'll be making calls the rest of the week. For those laser 1s I got a call from different stores on wed, thurs and fri. Between the Sunday release and so many others dropping they're prob backed up. Hopefully be able to lock one down, be my 1st pair of Xs.. Never was too crazy about em but I've wanted these since the 1st pics. :smokin

I like the look in person every pair is unique in a way. Some parts darker silver other spots lighter, then the opposite on another pair

That's the plan as long as I can lock one down..
happy.gif

Kinda hoping I get the sheikh email.. Both I entered said they're releasing em on Sat.
I purchased an ATC for this one mostly because I usually strike out on LE's

GR's I do fine manually

I have had a lot of success lately with FL though

Back
Top Bottom