[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
More shoes = less demand which = less hype which = less sales

Why would Nike want to cut into its own sales?

Anyone tried these on yet to know for sure about sizing.

People were saying half size down for the fire red III's, because of previous III's...and........

They do, because Nike/JB arrogantly are keep resisting on just making more shoes.
What are you talking about? Recently GRs have been extremely easy to cop. They have been making more pairs than ever. (Crimsons, playoff 8s, toro 4s, etc) I'm pretty sure these 10s will be the same way

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-05.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-02.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-09.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-07.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-06.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-01.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-08.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-04.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-available-early-on-ebay-03.jpg

via kicksclusive

I can't believe the amount of love steel greys are getting in here. I wasn't on Niktalk at the time of the last retro, but I damn sure don't remember people being this passionate about them. I seen them in malls in 3 different states (California, Texas and Nevada) in full size runs and passed all 3 times.

But I'm hearing a lot of BS too about X's. Can't remember rather it was this thread or one of the quality threads, but someone said they were tanks.....
indifferent.gif

C'mon, man. This model is well known for it's terribel creasing and squeeking air soles. I had 2 different pair of '05 retros and they both did the same thing. Came to Niketalk 6 months later and people told me that this was a problem the OGs also.

Not bashing the X at all. I'm glad that people are feeling the steels (sneaker that isn't over hyped), but we have be honest and realstic too though.

Last edited:
These are going to be a general release just like the toro 4s so this won't have to be a problem copping for y'all

they arent made like the toecap less ones that were released though right? the ones he wore were a weird kind of pattern shaped where the side panel went all the way to the front instead of going to the side...

^^ hard to describe or tell from the pictures but I too see what your saying and for now have to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom