[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't believe the amount of love steel greys are getting in here. I wasn't on Niktalk at the time of the last retro, but I damn sure don't remember people being this passionate about them. I seen them in malls in 3 different states (California, Texas and Nevada) in full size runs and passed all 3 times.

But I'm hearing a lot of BS too about X's. Can't remember rather it was this thread or one of the quality threads, but someone said they were tanks.....:stoneface:

C'mon, man. This model is well known for it's terribel creasing and squeeking air soles. I had 2 different pair of '05 retros and they both did the same thing. Came to Niketalk 6 months later and people told me that this was a problem the OGs also.

Not bashing the X at all. I'm glad that people are feeling the steels (sneaker that isn't over hyped), but we have be honest and realstic too though.

Not sure what you're saying? What hype are you seeing?

This thread is pretty dead like the Playoff VIII's and Fire Red III and V were.

Compare this thread to the Bel Air one. Heck, the Taxi one has the same amount and it's two months left.

Last edited:
Just got the Linens a few weeks back. Figure i'll go ahead and pick these up as well.

Villa has these at $170 retail :smh:

guessing its gonna be $170 everywhere else too

After some searching around its true the ones he wore didnt have a toe cap (if anyone cared) this picture is nice and I was copping anyway just thought I'd share
Lol, you must have the best eyesight in the world if you can see the toecaps clearly in that pic!

These were one of the most boring original releases in the history of the sig line.... I had them but I remember nobody wanted these and they were on every sale rack in Portland at the time. Luckily the xi brought js back to life

Last edited:
wouldn't shock me if these sat on shelves for a week or two, hypebeasts don't like plain colorways. plus the X's aren't the most appealing jordans, not even that great to ball in imo.

x's never resell for much so if u miss out exepct a resell price of black tounge or fire reds. Good for us guys who want em

Lol, you must have the best eyesight in the world if you can see the toecaps clearly in that pic!

It got smaller when I saved and posted it. When you see it on google it's not that small. The last picture I posted was the real deciding factor

Last edited:
Fresh prince 5's has 111 pages and these only have 28 pages :lol:

These are going to be easier than the fire red 3's

Last edited:
Fresh prince 5's has 111 pages and these only have 28 pages
laugh.gif

These are going to be easier than the fire red 3's
Don't be so sure of that, DAMN things sold out in mins for GS sizes.  Lots of people just lurked on that board and I think on this one as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom