[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the pictures just looks to be something on the side. I can't see the toe cap as it appears on the ogs.

on the left shoe in the last pic it clearly looks like the normal toe cap retail version but on the right shoe it looks funky. maybe just bad creasing ?

but the first pic it definately looks like a different toe cap pattern that extends from the side to the top front of the toe...

hmmm intradesting

Last edited:
So I seen a few pairs on youtube with 2 different Boxes for these. 1 box wz the normal 2013 JB box, and the other was an all black box with

the Jumpman and Jordan running through it in the back round. It was like the VI and VII Jordan sighn that is on the tongue. I figured the non 2013 box is fake.

Perfect for me. These days I mostly wear black white and grey so these will be a nice subtle touch to my everyday style. Can't wait.

And those pics up there with Jordan wearing them obviously have the toecap. Either way these are as good as copped already. :smokin

Last edited:
And those pics up there with Jordan wearing them obviously have the toecap. Either way these are as good as copped already.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand some stores. I was calling around asking if stores are getting the Lebrons and Xs (because I plan on getting both). They are getting both. Cool. Then I ask release procedures... Reserve a pair for the Lebrons, raffle for the Xs. :stoneface: What? If they're let them reserve one shoe, why not just let them reserve both at the same time? >:

Frustrating isn't it. Just on a quick side note, being here in Munich for Octoberfest, checked the local FL and some other stores to see what do they have, Green Glow's just sitting here, along with FR 3's and 5's, also a lot of foams (camo pros, all whites, WM...), its amazing, just like the old days, I will post some pix later. I managed to cop the Cool Gray 9's.
Dudes in the store are like, you guys in US are crazy with all the hype...

Last edited:
Unfortunately not, flying back home tomorrow at noon, I really wish I was, could have copped with no hustle.

Not as easy as they were just a few years a go. Beasts are still going to hold those hostage all over eBay. I am only going to try on FNL, since I have too many WC coupons to spend before they expire, and that $170 nonsense is additional stop for me.

For Any of those WC rewards that are about to expire (or for all of them so you can get these shoes for free if you have enough), make a separate purchase with each reward for an item with a $20 price tag. You don't pay tax on the item when you pay for the entire cost with a WC reward. Return the item whenever you feel comfortable doing so, or even take it to the other FNL in town if you have more than one, and since you paid with a WC reward, which has an expiration date, the employee will give you store credit in the form of a $20 gift card, which has no expiration date. You can't stack WC rewards (unless a worker feels like making your day, but they definitely would never stack 9 of them to use on one purchase) but you can stack gift cards. You can also stack all those gift cards, and keep one WC reward and it can be used on the same purchase with all your gift cards.

Definitely never let those expire, and with this trick you never have to just go ahead and use it before you lose it when there isn't something you want by expiration date. I've done this countless times, and the first time I had so many at once I was able to use 7 of the gift cards and one reward for a tax free pair of free Retros.

Back to the X's, I thought this were a big GR from most of the rumors, but a regional sports store here that gets 40-60 of each GR and some of the limited Jordan's isn't receiving their stock until Tuesday and is only getting six total pairs. I know this doesn't dictate how many of these will be out there or anything, but I expected them to have as many as a fire red or grape type GR but they hardly got any. Looking forward to seeing some actual in store numbers on these.

^ You are so right, they are smoking to ask $200 for that plastic Frankenstein called bron 11's.

Yet you rather pay 160 for retro Js that while look better, wont last half as long, Its cool

I actually like both shoes just trying to find a way to get both these shoes are fire

Not true, these 10s holdin' up like tanks. My pairs from 05 could pass as DS and I've put more miles on them than a NYC cab :lol:

i was gonna say the same thing my linens were worn too many times to count & the guy that bought them from me swore they were ds ...X's & XII's are tanks
Mine creased a lot around the ankle :frown:

Hopefully I can cop these at the outlet since most GRs been hitting them lately.

Why would you wait for them to go get to outlets at $140 or $150?

Even if you don't have any VIP coupons, if you purchase enough from Finishline or Footlocker/Champs/Footaction...you're going to get $10-$20 off each sneaker...which is the equivalent of waiting until outlets these days.

They aren't hitting outlets at $99 and $79 anymore, so there's no reason to wait.

Plus these outlet releases are becoming just like regular sneaker releases with announced locations, days and times.

Last edited:
X's fit tight on me personally as I've stated before. Definitely don't go 1/2 size down. If anything go 1/2 up. My chicago 10's are my true size, but i could of gone up 1/2 size. It's the elastic lace lock system that snugs and wraps around your foot. makes it tight for those who have wide feet

I actually cut the lace lock system on the chi 10's (but i only felt comfortable doing that as i doubled up and the straps were the same
hue as the tongue).

Don't think i can get away with that on the steels as the lace lock system is a different color from the tongue - it would just look foolgazy.

I dunno if i'll get the steels...

It's one of the few things in life where - the tight squeeze doesn't feel as good.

You catch my drift?

Ummm...

:lol:

My local Footlocker says they aren't getting them so I guess im stuck paying resellers price

My local Footlocker says they aren't getting them so I guess im stuck paying resellers price
Even if you have too I doubt it will be that high the great about the GRs now is that JB is producing the crap out of them so most GRs have been close to retail when people can't move them

Just thought I'd share this with the NT Air Jordan community.

I run a site where you can share your on-feet sneaker photos called Sneakers Creased (http://www.sneakerscreased.com) and we've teamed up with PTC from the YouTube sneaker channel WeAreTheTrend (http://www.youtube.com/WeAreTheTrend) to give away a pair of Air Jordan 10 Retro "Steel" (2013) in the winner's size. Only 3 simple steps to enter the giveaway! Check the links below on how to enter.

Complete details on how to enter: http://www.sneakerscreased.com/steel or watch PTC's video explaining the contest:

air-jordan-10-retro-steel-giveaway-banner-600x600.jpg

PM me if you have any questions!

[COLOR=#RED]Mods[/COLOR] - Since this news is relevant to the Air Jordan 10 Retro "Steel", I thought it would be appropriate to share here. I've been a member on NT since 2009 and have absolutely no intentions to spam with this post—just wanted to share news about a contest I was doing that I felt members would be interested in. If you feel otherwise, feel free to remove the post.

Back
Top Bottom