[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 Gotta cop cnt let these pass these are a must also a classic...only i wish the would hav the yellow jump man on the bottom.

I want these but not for that price easy pass $170+ for 10's you must out of your damn mind. Easy pass jb hitting you guys over the head with "inflation" *****

I'm really not sure how well these will do because it's a very easy matching colorway to go with outfits. At the same time it's not a flashy hi-top sneaker. I'm guessing these will be sitting all morning and then sold out by 10PM or next morning.
Doubt it out here in Jersey.  NY'ers flock out here because they're not trying to pay the 8.875%  And everyone else will run to NY because they get a fairly decent amount of pairs.

I actually think i'll be able to cop these without too much trouble. I don't know, just haven't felt like a lot of people were excited about these, which works because I really do want them. Like others have said this is a fairly basic colorway that can be matched with pretty much anything.

will cop and put on ice. recently unDS'd '05s so it will be nice to be able to wear them now with little to no regard and have these to wear down the line. always loved these (and all the rest of the OG c/w Xs).

Sellout instantly, anything Jordan brand is being bought quickly by resellers hoping to turn a profit.  Be prepared and have a few backup options on getting them.

Anything Jordan brand being bought quickly, instant sell out? Where do people come up with this stuff?

Fire Red 3s came out and could be purchased a week after release easily.

Phoenix Suns 8s are still available in some places.

Fire Red 5s I purchased a pair of from East bay 2 hours after release.

By most definitions, I'd say that's far from "anything".

And let's not even discuss Son Of Mars or CP3s as you can pretty much get whatever you want in those still.

Doubt it out here in Jersey.  NY'ers flock out here because they're not trying to pay the 8.875%  And everyone else will run to NY because they get a fairly decent amount of pairs.

People seriously drive the distance and put forth time/effort to save like $14-$16 dollars? Isn't that quite counter productive once you factor in gas/wear on vehicle/effort/inconvenience? I seriously question where people leave their thought process most times.

Sounds almost as bad as the people who stand in line 4 hours to get a 23 cent pizza and save like $9.76. They literally got paid $2.44 per hour to stand in line and they literally are excited beyond all belief.

Even the Royal blue X's sold fairly quickly.

They did, which shocked me.

Patent leather killed those for me. It makes them look older than they are.

Anything Jordan brand being bought quickly, instant sell out? Where do people come up with this stuff?

Fire Red 3s came out and could be purchased a week after release easily.

Phoenix Suns 8s are still available in some places.

Fire Red 5s I purchased a pair of from East bay 2 hours after release.

By most definitions, I'd say that's far from "anything".

And let's not even discuss Son Of Mars or CP3s as you can pretty much get whatever you want in those still.

You realize there's 50 states, right?

Last edited:
Weird. My local champs usually passes out guaranteed tickets on Sunday for next weeks release. This time, they don't even know if they are getting these.

Use to hoop in these a while back.... will it be the same squeaking issue :nerd: if so I may have to pass on a pair for myself :lol:

Use to hoop in these a while back.... will it be the same squeaking issue
nerd.gif
if so I may have to pass on a pair for myself
laugh.gif
baby powder under the insole

FNL as a company has taken notice of this "trick" and sadly they are beginning to contemplate going the FTL route and make WC Rewards cards the coupon variety. Instead of a $20 rewards card they'll change it to $20 off with a $20 minimum purchase so you won't be able to stack them with coupons

That isn't how footlockers rewards work. Footlockers platinum VIP rewards work just like FNL's WC rewards, in that they're as good as cash. You even enter them as a gift card with a PIN number when you use them. The policy is no stacking, but they can be stacked as much as an employee will let you. I used 3 $15 VIP rewards cards on my denim Lebrons. There's also no minimum purchase value required.

Im fine with FNL changing to the coupon discount tho, I'm surprised those idiots allow so many tricks to be used with their company anyway. As long as they don't make everything worth getting excluded like all of their normal coupons. Then rewards circle will be useless and not a reason for Jordan buyers to choose FNL specifically anymore

FNL as a company has taken notice of this "trick" and sadly they are beginning to contemplate going the FTL route and make WC Rewards cards the coupon variety. Instead of a $20 rewards card they'll change it to $20 off with a $20 minimum purchase so you won't be able to stack them with coupons

That isn't how footlockers rewards work. Footlockers platinum VIP rewards work just like FNL's WC rewards, in that they're as good as cash. You even enter them as a gift card with a PIN number when you use them. The policy is no stacking, but they can be stacked as much as an employee will let you. I used 3 $15 VIP rewards cards on my denim Lebrons. There's also no minimum purchase value required.

Im fine with FNL changing to the coupon discount tho, I'm surprised those idiots allow so many tricks to be used with their company anyway. As long as they don't make everything worth getting excluded like all of their normal coupons. Then rewards circle will be useless and not a reason for Jordan buyers to choose FNL specifically anymore

FTL is changing/has changed its system.
Looks like if you order online, then you have a chance to get the GC emailed to which can be stacked.
If you purchase in-store, you get the reward printed on a coupon that is not stackable and not active on the date of current purchase. Doesn't have a pin and its been verified by many members that it cant be stacked.

People seriously drive the distance and put forth time/effort to save like $14-$16 dollars? Isn't that quite counter productive once you factor in gas/wear on vehicle/effort/inconvenience? I seriously question where people leave their thought process most times.

Sounds almost as bad as the people who stand in line 4 hours to get a 23 cent pizza and save like $9.76. They literally got paid $2.44 per hour to stand in line and they literally are excited beyond all belief.
People do it though.  It's sad, but true

People do it though.  It's sad, but true
Since when?  No one is going to pay the GWB, Triboro, Verrazano, tolls plus gas to save on taxes.  It defeats the purpose...

The only time its done is for 2 reasons

1. Your going to Jersey for other reasons

2. Sold out in NY, so people drive out-of-state

Back
Top Bottom