[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They did, which shocked me.

Patent leather killed those for me. It makes them look older than they are.
You realize there's 50 states, right?

I'm not sure I understand, so you're helping support my post? Because that can't be a counter... Instant sell out refers to them being sold out across the board. Even if there's 10000 states, what I stated is still true about those releases NOT being even close to instant sellouts. Which is a fact that disproves the statement that all Jordan brand is an instant sell out.

Last edited:
They didn't stop mailing cards. I just got three two weeks ago.

I hate the receipt ones, because I end up forgetting about them. I just let one expire a couple of days ago. I would have gotten some socks or something.

We explained the scenarios pretty well, and I made it pretty clear that all of mine are still mailed...

just got mine in the mail today the leather is on point just like the pictures posted above thank you CItysole!!! i can sleep happy come release date. Now its on to the oreos and im done for the year. these 10's take me right back to middle school man im hype tonight good luck to everyone trying to lock down a pair

if this low stock is true i have a feeling im striking out even while trying to get 2 pairs

i hope dude is wrong

On the Foot Locker note, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get rewards I can use on Jordan's/Kobes/whatever new release. I've gotten use to getting new releases for 140-150 + tax as opposed to 160 + tax. I always have 3-4 $20 Finish Line cards and at minimum I always have multiple $10 footlocker survey coupons (anytime I get a $10 printed FTL reward I use it for free socks/shoe laces). I figure ya can't use the $10 survey coupon unless its a purchase over 60 but a reward can be used with no minimum, makes no sense to use the reward when every time I make a purchase, I get a $10 survey coupon.

Basically every 8 pairs of shoes or so I buy makes my next pair free with these reward programs. And who doesn't like that?

Just found out that these will be $170. :smh:

Still plan on picking these up though. :\

I got my first $20 card in the mail from footlocker at the perfect time to use for these. Also gonna double up and use a $20 card at finish line. Should help take the increase sting away a bit.

My Finishline doesn't let me use rewards cards on Jordans or my military discount. I feel cheated. :smh:

My Finishline doesn't let me use rewards cards on Jordans or my military discount. I feel cheated. :smh:

Wow, wack manager. The one here allows WC rewards and military. That is such trash. You should try complaining to corporate. It can't hurt and you never know. I'd tell em look I spend a nice amount of money with your company and you have no issue accepting my money and giving me rewards for buying Jordan's. So what is the point of giving me the rewards if you won't allow me to use the rewards I EARNED to buy what I actually want.

Wow, wack manager. The one here allows WC rewards and military. That is such trash. You should try complaining to corporate. It can't hurt and you never know. I'd tell em look I spend a nice amount of money with your company and you have no issue accepting my money and giving me rewards for buying Jordan's. So what is the point of giving me the rewards if you won't allow me to use the rewards I EARNED to buy what I actually want.

I know right. I end up with stacks and stacks of WC rewards that I can never use and I only end up getting to use the military discount on shoes for my kids or stuff that has been out for a while. Never made any sense to me at all.

I know right. I end up with stacks and stacks of WC rewards that I can never use and I only end up getting to use the military discount on shoes for my kids or stuff that has been out for a while. Never made any sense to me at all.

Yea, that's really bad. I believe I saw a guy post a way around the WC thing though. His idea was to prevent them from expiring on you but I think it will work for what you need as well and it would allow you to stack them. I believe he said something like buy something that is $20 and use your WC, no tax on it when u use your WC, so then return the item to another Finish Line and they will give you a gift card since you used a WC. Now you can use that gift card towards Jordan's or whatever as as far as I know, they allow gift cards for whatever. Obviously you could do this for all WCs you get.

I work for FNL, and can kind of reiterate on this. You are allowed to use a $20 Reward Card on new release products.
We do however get a list of products that the military discount can not normally be applied to (Which includes any "regularly priced Jordans" i.e. retros)
All in all, I guess it varies from store to store due to managers and everything, but I honor our customers' $20 Reward's Card on new releases.

Would you mind giving me some clarification, I almost exclusively buy from FNL, and I get those $10 off exclusive member offers, for making a purchase between certain dates, my question is can those be used on retros, and can they be combined with WC $20 off card. It is saying "Use it on anything. No product restrictions." on the disclaimer portion, but wondering for the combination. Thank you.

Would you mind giving me some clarification, I almost exclusively buy from FNL, and I get those $10 off exclusive member offers, for making a purchase between certain dates, my question is can those be used on retros, and can they be combined with WC $20 off card. It is saying "Use it on anything. No product restrictions." on the disclaimer portion, but wondering for the combination. Thank you.

Okay, well basically there's 3 kinds of coupons that we (FNL) provide. There's the $10 off a purchase of $60 or more, $20 off a purchase of $100 or more, and lastly there's the $20 Reward Card (Which is equivalent to $20 in store credit that has no exclusions) You can use that $20 Reward Card on retros and such, but the $20 off of $100 coupon can only be applied to certain shoes (There's this bold area on the back that says "CERTAIN PRODUCTS MAYBE EXCLUDED" or something along those lines.) Basically, that coupon is good for non-Jordans, non Jordan retros, non LeBron's, non KD's, etc... But that $20 Rewards Card would work on all of the above. You can combine a $20 Reward Card and $20 off of $100 coupon if what you are purchasing is NOT an excluded item from above, and is still over $100 before tax. A little confusing I know, and no cliffnotes, but I hope it helps you guys.

I guess I just need to go in and talk with someone because I am never allowed to use WC coupons on new releases. :smh:

Okay, well basically there's 3 kinds of coupons that...
Thank you, but the one $10 off I was talking about, looks like an individual coupon that comes from WC and is saying you made a purchase between 8/10 and 8/18. In addition is stating that can be used on all goods with no restrictions, just like the $20 off card. So I was wondering if that can be combined with the regular $20 off that WC is sending over the mail.

Back
Top Bottom