[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
he said they are just like the chicago X's tho which were trash in terms of quality :\
Idk what you are talking about :lol: I think they were a pretty well down retro but unless you own a pair and compare the two then how can you be sure?

Last edited:
Idk what you are talking about
laugh.gif
I think they were a pretty well down retro but unless you own a pair and compare the two then how can you be sure?
true well we'll see hopefully they arent no cheap tumbled pleather... these the only 10's i was planning on copping

edit: from the video review they look solid

Last edited:
View media item 608318
View media item 608319
View media item 608320
Scooped an early pair for retail. Wasn't gonna get them until I saw them in person.

Quality is excellent. Tumbled leather and the entire upper is extremely soft. They didn't have a glue stain or bad cut on them. Very nice retro.

Little roomy but I can deal with it. I could have went a .5 down and been goodie.

My local champs only got 16 pairs.

Last edited:
Scooped an early pair for retail. Wasn't gonna get them until I saw them in person.

Quality is excellent. Tumbled leather and the entire upper is extremely soft. They didn't have a glue stain or bad cut on them. Very nice retro.

Little roomy but I can deal with it. I could have went a .5 down and been goodie.

My local champs only got 16 pairs.
Damn, only 16 pairs? Mind if I ask which Champs? Hopefully none in the Northern NJ/Bergen County area. 

frown.gif

Also, they fit TTS for you? All the other posts I've seen recommend going a half-size up. 

This year's retro looks really good. I'ma have to skip out on them since my 05 steels are still in great condition.  I remember I was able to cop my pair a little close to noon that day.  Funny how things change a few years later...that's almost unheard of.

i didnt grab themlast time... i cant pass this time... people say this and that... but 10s are in my top 2 for favorite retros... its a simple style that works... looking forward to saturday...i think people exaggerate the bad quality thing

Last edited:
Starting to believe these are semi limited. A manager at a store I frequent said they got 12 pairs which is quite low compared to normal.

Last edited:
I don't know how popular 10's are? Maybe a little bit more popular than the 8's. So if you are Jordan Brand and you have this 10 coming out and at least 4 more to come why not have the first one limited to create more excitement for the other releases. The hype doesn't necesarily benefit one shoe or style but the overall brand , which seems to be as strong as ever.

Damn, only 16 pairs? Mind if I ask which Champs? Hopefully none in the Northern NJ/Bergen County area. 
:frown:

Also, they fit TTS for you? All the other posts I've seen recommend going a half-size up. 

Nahh, this champs was in NY. Newburgh.

But If they got 16 pairs then I imagine most champs will receive the same amount.

Did you get ur true size

TTS, honestly feel a little roomy. But everyone's feet are different!

This is what FTL is saying about the release:

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker and House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Air Jordan 10 Retro “Steel” (on sale 10/12/13 for $170). The sweepstakes ticket procedures will begin Wednesday, October 9th and end on Thursday, October 10th. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Friday, October 11th. These procedures are for SELECT STORES only. To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here. This release will also be available on Footlocker.com starting at 8:00 a.m. EDT this Saturday, October 12th. The full family of kids sizes (grade school, pre-school and toddler) will also be available in stores and online.

*Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance

Last edited:
These are a straight GR. One of the lowest volume Finish Lines in the district has these.

A couple of FTL locations that got the black Grapes aren't even getting these.  Backwards in my book, but, oh well.  Gotta keep looking for plan b, c, etc.

Was surprised when I got the tweet the that nike roosevelt field is doing RSVP. Thought it would be fcfs due to quantity being high and demand being low

Only posting this b/c it's somewhat comical, imo...
A few days ago an Eastbay rep tells me the Steels are GR.
Yesterday, when checking on an order I asked again and I'm told "Limited Release"...
Late yesterday, Eastbay calls me to give me info on an order I placed, so I asked THIS rep about the Steels.
He tells me they are a GR.
I don't think they understand how to convey the Steels are a Limited GR.
That simple?
:nerd:

Only posting this b/c it's somewhat comical, imo...
A few days ago an Eastbay rep tells me the Steels are GR.
Yesterday, when checking on an order I asked again and I'm told "Limited Release"...
Late yesterday, Eastbay calls me to give me info on an order I placed, so I asked THIS rep about the Steels.
He tells me they are a GR.
I don't think they understand how to convey the Steels are a Limited GR.
That simple?
:nerd:

Yeh that is funny!
Sounds like Joker 3 numbers

Back
Top Bottom