[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I guess I just need to go in and talk with someone because I am never allowed to use WC coupons on new releases. :smh:

They're making up their own rules. The policy was changed about two years ago.

I work for FNL, and can kind of reiterate on this. You are allowed to use a $20 Reward Card on new release products.
We do however get a list of products that the military discount can not normally be applied to (Which includes any "regularly priced Jordans" i.e. retros)
All in all, I guess it varies from store to store due to managers and everything, but I honor our customers' $20 Reward's Card on new releases.

That's why Footlocker gets so much military business here, because most of them don't turn down giving a military discount even on release day.

They're making up their own rules. The policy was changed about two years ago.
That's why Footlocker gets so much military business here, because most of them don't turn down giving a military discount even on release day.

Guess I need to start taking my business elsewhere or get some policies straightened out...LOL

if this low stock is true i have a feeling im striking out even while trying to get 2 pairs

i hope dude is wrong

dude you worry too much. you be up in time for ndc and you will get your pair.

this shoe was never popular...

dudes saying stuff to hype the shoe so they can get atleast something on the re sell..

dude you worry too much. you be up in time for ndc and you will get your pair.

this shoe was never popular...

dudes saying stuff to hype the shoe so they can get atleast something on the re sell..

You must not be aware of Zyzz and how much he strikes out :lol:

I think i'm gonna cancel my second pair of The Gloves and go for these. These look like a decent "anytime" shoe...

closet collector said that stores are not getting alot of pairs...so you better put in work if u want em  puy your work in if you want em 

Last edited:
Use to hoop in these a while back.... will it be the same squeaking issue :nerd: if so I may have to pass on a pair for myself :lol:
I assume so. My stealths squeak big time. I need to try that powder trick on them and most of my Vs squeak too

if this low stock is true i have a feeling im striking out even while trying to get 2 pairs

i hope dude is wrong

I think you will be fine. These are a GR, just less than normal. Hopefully there are a lot allocated for online haha.

I know im a little late to this subject but i never had a problem using my platnium points at footlocker even on limeted release jordans. I almost always pay under retail for my J's.

So yesterday the Beastbay rep told me the Steels are a GR.
Today I chatted with another rep regarding a different order, and also asked about the Steels...
Today's Beastbay Rep tells me the Steels are a Limited Release.
Good talk.
:nerd:

So yesterday the Beastbay rep told me the Steels are a GR.
Today I chatted with another rep regarding a different order, and also asked about the Steels...
Today's Beastbay Rep tells me the Steels are a Limited Release.
Good talk.
nerd.gif
mean.gif
 Screw it. I'm gonna head out to the local mall Saturday morning and if I get them I get them, if I don't I don't. Not gonna stress out over these, not nearly that nice.

I actually like the inner lining on these. Even though people wouldnt be able to see it -_-

As promised earlier, after my German trip, this is what was sitting on FootLocker and Kikz shelves:

Today, theres no such thing as an easy pickup for a Jordan retro

I still have my pair from 2005. Great quality, no squeeks and like 1 super light crease. In other words, im good off these. Feast my friends.

Damn Jordan retros bout to be $200 retail soon. 
mean.gif

Doesn't matter I will still cop. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom