[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I guess I just need to go in and talk with someone because I am never allowed to use WC coupons on new releases. :smh:
Tbh, you may just want to change locations man. Because it's part of the company policy that $20 Reward Cards can be used on Jordans.

Thank you, but the one $10 off I was talking about, looks like an individual coupon that comes from WC and is saying you made a purchase between 8/10 and 8/18. In addition is stating that can be used on all goods with no restrictions, just like the $20 off card. So I was wondering if that can be combined with the regular $20 off that WC is sending over the mail.

They can be combined, but not on "release" stuff. (At least not retro Jordan releases.)

Last edited:
Nike must dictate what their online retailers along with Eastbay, footlocker etc tell people. Nike notices that people think this will be an easy release because not a lot of people like the shoe, it will be a big GR, etc. so they tell Eastbay and footlocker to now say they are limited. I wouldn't put that tactic past them. "Ut oh (nike thinks to itself) - people think these will be of crappy quality and will squeak incessantly?" "Tell them they are ultra limited"! Problem solved

I work for FNL, and can kind of reiterate on this. You are allowed to use a $20 Reward Card on new release products.
We do however get a list of products that the military discount can not normally be applied to (Which includes any "regularly priced Jordans" i.e. retros)
All in all, I guess it varies from store to store due to managers and everything, but I honor our customers' $20 Reward's Card on new releases.

Exactly what my local FNL manager told me. He did tell me though that the manager can refuse WC cards but he doesn't.

Only 2 stores in the whole state are getting these where I am at but the Lebron 11 Kings pride will be at all footlockers here??? 
mean.gif
 Guess this is going to be tough to get

Nike must dictate what their online retailers along with Eastbay, footlocker etc tell people. Nike notices that people think this will be an easy release because not a lot of people like the shoe, it will be a big GR, etc. so they tell Eastbay and footlocker to now say they are limited. I wouldn't put that tactic past them. "Ut oh (nike thinks to itself) - people think these will be of crappy quality and will squeak incessantly?" "Tell them they are ultra limited"! Problem solved

sounds about right

it works cuz people are nervous lol

Last edited:
The allocation of these does seem a bit out of the norm for a GR.  My local Champs which gets decent kicks, like the Black Grapes, aren't getting these.  All or most of the HoH near me are getting them though and I don't think they are doing raffles since the instructions aren't on the locator under their location.

Maybe FTL is getting most of the stock or something.  I'm not totally sure.  Maybe there will be big online quantities.  Honestly I thought for sure my usual spot would have them, and they will not.

^^ find a slightly used pair of the 09s that's a good second long as you pay less then 170 you did good

The allocation of these does seem a bit out of the norm for a GR.  My local Champs which gets decent kicks, like the Black Grapes, aren't getting these.  All or most of the HoH near me are getting them though and I don't think they are doing raffles since the instructions aren't on the locator under their location.

Maybe FTL is getting most of the stock or something.  I'm not totally sure.  Maybe there will be big online quantities.  Honestly I thought for sure my usual spot would have them, and they will not.
My go to FNL (where my connect works) just got their stock in today which is a lot later than they usually get them.

Normally they get them at least a full week before release.

I was getting nervous that they weren't going to get them.

This release definitely seems to be different from most GRs.

Back
Top Bottom