[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
local spot only got 6 pairs.. went ahead and sent some msgs on ebay, powerseller agreed to $410 for 2 pairs... :smokin

Locked down my size 11 from NikeSF. Hashtag was easy to spot in that one, especially if you know the history of the shoe.

these have to limited...struck out
mean.gif
They ain't limited just less production numbers because more stuff dropping in November.

Got through at NTRF, second week in a row. Response wasn't instant this time, came in two minutes after I sent the dm

steeeeeruck out with NT Boston...Its FNL or onto the next one for this guy. Def no panic here! Only shoe left this year I'd sweat for is the laney

So now u saying they will sellout ? Straight clown move bro... Word to Bryce Harper

That's before I found out that's these are low production number. I ain't getting pay to give you a 100% answer. That was my best guess at the time base on RSVP sites. I hope you didn't actually depend on my words and thought you can wake up late and still grab a pair. If that's the case then my bad bro. You best get your game up for Saturday then. Also if you rechecked my post I did say "Limited GR" a few post down.

Last edited:
I got a question for u guys.. Is it me or they seem very limited grade school sizes? Only one out of like 10 stores that I have called r getting grade school sizes..

I wonder if I lost because I did #Beyond and not #beyond or #BEYOND :smh:

Doesn't matter, they look for # and correct spelling. Best if you just stick with #BEYOND. But I have gotten through with small letters before. It could be in front of your name or after your size.

Lol, I remember the hashtag for the USA LeBron Xs was #lbjx and I put in #lbx and still got it. :lol:

FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, THESE ARE SEEMING TO BE SIMILAR TO THE OLIVE 9 RELEASE LAST YEAR... LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE. GLAD I GOT MY PAIR ON LOCK :nthat: . HOLLA...

CED B.

That's before I found out that's these are low production number. I ain't getting pay to give you a 100% answer. That was my best guess at the time base on RSVP sites. I hope you didn't actually depend on my words and thought you can wake up late and still grab a pair. If that's the case then my bad bro. You best get your game up for Saturday then.
Why would I depend on your word ? you are just a dude on NT, I think if anybody needs to get their game up, it's you sitting around playing fortune teller... I guess reading isn't your strong point, because if you read my earlier post u would see, I'm well prepared lil buddy... U just stick to guessing production numbers

Back
Top Bottom