[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got through in NTSF RSVP. usually dont win these things and im still butt hurt about not winning the bel air 5's..

If these are in fact made in low numbers, it looks like JB smarten up with the releases. Raise the price of OG colorways that everyone has and make less pairs.

Dude, this is a GR and will sit for a week at least.

You don't know how to order online? These will sit online...

Dude....I understand certain shoes sell out instantly but these will sit. Trust.

Bro, I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp. This isn't pre-2010 anymore where I welcomed every new member with open arms. We are dealing with things now that has officially changed the game. Bots, scripts, people bringing whole families to pick up RVSP's. Not to mention the horde of new recruits pouring in everyday. There's no sense in giving out free information anymore or answering stupid questions that get asked over and over and over again when it could be solved with a simple search. Imo, I think the people who deserve the shoes are the ones who do their research; who are willing to actually go out of their way and read as opposed to getting it spoon fed to them.
So according to you this release will sit for a week, but when someone asks for help about it you complain about bots, resellers etc? Seriously? Go sit in the corner.

Why would I depend on your word ? you are just a dude on NT, I think if anybody needs to get their game up, it's you sitting around playing fortune teller... I guess reading isn't your strong point, because if you read my earlier post u would see, I'm well prepared lil buddy... U just stick to guessing production numbers
there's plenty of dude that's playing fortune teller on NT. why are you all up in my bizz? base on your join date you should have known that NT is full of fortune tellers. sometime we get things right and sometime we don't. im just giving you my opinion and i've pointed out to why i think that. if you're here for real insider information then you should have apply for a job at Nike instead. if you've reading was your strong point then you would've read where i said this will be "limited GR" after. sorry that you had to struggle for your sneakers but i already got my pair on lock. at the end of the day it's just shoe dude. ain't nothing to get butt hurt about. if you got your A game already then you don't need to worry about what other people think. just worry about getting your pair. it's not even Saturday yet and people already getting all worried geezus...

"If you missed on Air Jordan 10 Retro "Steel" here's ur major online retailer stock: 8:5, 8.5:5; 9:9; 9.5:10; 10:10; 10.5:10; 11:5; 12:5." got this from twitter. guess im going to get flame for this info too. 
eyes.gif

there's plenty of dude that's playing fortune teller on NT. why are you all up in my bizz? base on your join date you should have known that NT is full of fortune tellers. sometime we get things right and sometime we don't. im just giving you my opinion and i've pointed out to why i think that. if you're here for real insider information then you should have apply for a job at Nike instead. if you've reading was your strong point then you would've read where i said this will be "limited GR" after. sorry that you had to struggle for your sneakers but i already got my pair on lock. at the end of the day it's just shoe dude. ain't nothing to get butt hurt about. if you got your A game already then you don't need to worry about what other people think. just worry about getting your pair. it's not even Saturday yet and people already getting all worried geezus...

View media item 287734

what happen to ya

Had Tommy John surgery a while back... Started my pitching program and after a few months started having pain in a different part of my elbow.. Come to find out I had some scar tissue and loose cartilage in my elbow, and also a bone spur that was pinching my nerve... Had to have that cleaned up and the bone shaved down

Picked up my rsvp ticket from Champs. Happy these weren't too difficult to cop. 

Last edited:
Nope, didn't receive a dm and like you said I haven't seen them tweet about it being closed either. Not sure what is up with them.

Back
Top Bottom