[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because RSVP sites are not even sold out yet. Compare to the bel air they were sold out on the 2 day they posted. These probably won't be sitting for a week though. hard to see any jordan sit for a week now adays. Now, If you want a pair definitely bring your A game and don't lag. Im passing on these but I'm copping for a buddy.

You do realize comparing this release to the Bel Air release accomplishes nothing as you won't be able to tell true demand for these that way. The Bel Air release was pretty insane demand wise for even a Jordan. These aren't even in the same league.

You do realize comparing this release to the Bel Air release accomplishes nothing as you won't be able to tell true demand for these that way. The Bel Air release was pretty insane demand wise for even a Jordan. These aren't even in the same league.

Jordan FR5 RSVP didn't sell out and Jordan FR3 RSVP didn't sell out. All were OG cw, thought people was going to jump up on all the og like everyone was saying "these are OG better not sleep on it". Found out the shoe slept on itself. So i assumed these would be the same until some one said "limited" production number and we all know reseller love the word "Limited". I wouldn't be surprise if all the pairs RSVPed are all reseller pairs. How do i know that? cause this one kid that bought like 20 pairs of bel air came back thanking the bot for rsvping his stack at both Nike Town today for the steels... Smh.
Either way I locked 2 pairs already. Getting a few more on Saturday for some friends. Should be an easy cop if you know what your doing.

My local aint getting these so gotta drive to town at 4am. Bloddy stupid. Mate in el paso said 12 pairs for them there. Sounds like some places itl b piss easy some a bit of effort involved

looks like these are probably gonna be a limited GR or just a really weird inventory allotment. My local stores (which are only Champs & Finishline) are only getting 1 FSR each. After employees get their pairs, there will be less than a FSR at each store, with numerous sizes unavailable.

I missed out on them in 05, and I wasn't gonna miss them again. I'm working on saturday morning, so I can't wait in line or on the computer for these. So I pre-ordered them a couple days ago for $220. I should be receiving them tomorrow. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Did everbody else champs do raffles to because i know down here in dallas,tx they did raffles for champs for the first time(which was strange) but they usaully do guranteed pairs before this

View media item 611473
They feel TTS.
No bigger, no smaller.
Tight fit at first, but once you slide through you'll see.
I'm good!
They do retail $170, it's on the suggested retail tag.

Last edited:
Just picked these up from the local Mom &. Pop and I will say these look very clean, maybe because they are a brighter shade of grey than the 2005's. I will also say that I think there is def sumthin going on with the production/allocation of this shoe, because there are only three stores that in my area that I know are getting these, and two of them are Mom &. Pop stores and they are also doing raffle so this should be an interesting 4th Quarter to say the least.

Just picked these up from the local Mom &. Pop and I will say these look very clean, maybe because they are a brighter shade of grey than the 2005's. I will also say that I think there is def sumthin going on with the production/allocation of this shoe, because there are only three stores that in my area that I know are getting these, and two of them are Mom &. Pop stores and they are also doing raffle so this should be an interesting 4th Quarter to say the least.
DAMN I love Mom & Pop stores, just wish they had more in the metro DC area.  Also they must open really early, only 7AM where I am.

My pick-ups are about 50/50 online to in-store... This one will be in-store.
There should be a little extra in-store entertainment from the dudes who aren't expecting the Retro price increase...
It never fails to amaze me how so many cats bring exact change to launches. You're gonna need about $12 more, player.
:nerd:

:lol:

When they had tax free weekend. I guess a kid was told or assumed that the fire reds wouldn't be taxed. It was funny watching him go from up to kids he went to school with.

As I'm waiting in line for my ticket find out that footlocker and footaction did a raffle and fnl is fcfs. They said they are limited and since only two other stores in the mall are getting them not sure if ima strike out or not. I'm number 12 but all might not go to fnl or even show up

Make sure to get your size, these fit def TTS.
How did the chicagos feel on your feet, or the stealths???

Im just asking b/c people with wide feet always have trouble fitting into X's.

Its more of a width issue or an issue with the elastic around the tongue strangling your foot.

I have a narrow foot, so that isn't the problem.  I sized down on those releases because they felt extra roomy lengthwise...

DAMN I love Mom & Pop stores, just wish they had more in the metro DC area.  Also they must open really early, only 7AM where I am.

Yea I love em too, its necessary with the evil that is now the new "sneakerhead/hypebeast" cancelling out FTL, FNL, anywhere online, etc. There are a few things that one needs in life and I always say a shoe connect is one of them lol

maybe the price increase has something to do with availability?
no it's just getting into the price range for next year. they throw out a few 225, 185 etc. priced shoes and hope we let it slide at 170 which most of us will
eyes.gif

Just called my local FNL, they told me they only got about 12 pairs and all are reserved with tickets already. Guess I am going to try online. 

If the Laney's and Taxi's are sold in the same quantity, not gonna be fun at all...at least for me.

Last edited:
^ two of my local spots are getting 12 also and my usual cop spot got none. like other have said, hopefully everyone goes for the brons and texas kd's.

Back
Top Bottom