[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

So according to you this release will sit for a week, but when someone asks for help about it you complain about bots, resellers etc? Seriously? Go sit in the corner.
You're reading comprehension blows....should probably go back to school.

They feel TTS.
No bigger, no smaller.
Tight fit at first, but once you slide through you'll see.
I'm good!
They do retail $170, it's on the suggested retail tag.
It depends on the person's foot really.  TBH if you have a wide foot or high arch, from listening to everyone in this thread talk about their Chicago X's, you should at least half size up.  Nothing is worse than your pinky toe being crushed or the tongue/lace area strangling the top of your foot.

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-1.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-2.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-3.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-4.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-5.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-6.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-7.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-8.jpg

10.10.13-Air-Jordan-10-9.jpg

via nicekicks

Why does everyone keep saying these will sit? Isn't it obvious from the limited stores that are getting these (some stores that got bel airs aren't even getting these) and the limited runs (people on here reporting 12 pairs wtf? my fnl got around double that) these won't be that easy of a cop and definitely won't sit. Around 100 people showed up yesterday mornin for guaranteed tickets. Me and my girl where 3rd n 4th she got the only 5.5 I got my 11.. Most of everybody went home salty.

Why does everyone keep saying these will sit? Isn't it obvious from the limited stores that are getting these (some stores that got bel airs aren't even getting these) and the limited runs (people on here reporting 12 pairs wtf? my fnl got around double that) these won't be that easy of a cop and definitely won't sit. Around 100 people showed up yesterday mornin for guaranteed tickets. Me and my girl where 3rd n 4th she got the only 5.5 I got my 11.. Most of everybody went home salty.
any more info on what stores give guaranteed tickets?  just finishline?

Its different from city to city. Not all areas are the same. Next time call stores in your area a week in advance to see how they handle their releases.

It seems like JB is trying to manipulate this release with weird allotments to get that holiday buzz going, hopefully it runs pretty smooth for those that want them though. 

Its different from city to city. Not all areas are the same. Next time call stores in your area a week in advance to see how they handle their releases.

Yea son we have 2 FNLs here in Huntsville one does fcfs sat morning the other does guarantees thurs morning. Just check to see what the stores you like do in your area, you might have to do your homework or put in leg work but it pays off to be a step ahead

Wow, just called my local Champs and they let me reserve a 10.5. Lady I spoke to said there were a few pairs left.

These arent limited in charlotte. JJ, FL, FTL, DTLR and Champs are all selling in store. One HOH post winning ticket #s online and there were 48 winning #s posted. Usually its 15

My local Foot Locker had all the pairs taken up by the raffle, Finish Line's just going to release them tomorrow first come first serve, and I just called Champs and they're going to be giving out reserve tickets at 5 today. What sucks is the woman wouldn't even tell me if she had my size or not, so going could be a complete waste of time. 
mean.gif
 Ah well guess i'll go anyways just to try.

I HATE that, they make it seem like you are going to steal the shoes over the phone.  Tell me the DAMN size so I'm not wasting my time.  A woman tried that once when I called about the Toro IV's I think, I was like I'm not going to drive down and wait if you don't have my size.  I guess she was talking to her manager in the back and he said go ahead and tell him.

Hey do you have a dollar?  I don't know drive over here and I will let you know.  Women so busy making guys wait for stuff they forget to incorporate common sense.

I already have a pair on lock for me, but still have a shot to win a 12 and a 13 through raffles today.. If I win either one and someone can't cop a pair, I'll take care of you at retail jus too hook NT fam up! I'll post if I won any later on

One thing you should always remember:
If a 12.5 and a 13.5 are available in a Retro, THERE ARE A TON OF THEM.
And these are available in those sizes.
No need to trip...
Relax.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom