[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ain't nobody breaking their neck for dem shoes...period....just stop it.....them plain *** j's ain't nothin to look at....stop tryin to validate ya purchase...just say u like em and leave it at that please....no one slept..they probly ain't want em.ever think of that
View media item 623346It ain't that serious bro you seem very uptight just let the dude have enjoy his purchase why you gotta coming in here with that negativity :smh:

My order from Footaction arrived yesterday.

Saw them today at a local footlocker in germany. They look quite same like the 2005 retro which i had.
Same red jumpman as some of us mentioned before.
The first batch sold out on release day. Classic X.
But im passing as i still have the 2012 chicsgos and 2005 varsity red/steel greys.

View media item 623412

Why is it that you can't have a discussion without arguing? I didn't even disagree with you, I clearly said they are raising prices because they can. But you seriously believe inflation is some made up theory? Wow. I'm also not sure why you feel the need to throw around your degrees, as I only mentioned I run a business because it was relevant to me AGREEING with you about Nike raising the price purely because they feel like it. Seems you can't let go of past discussions long enough to realize someone isn't even arguing with you. Gas prices had very much to do with your argument about material cost. It was valid and fact. Also, all the info I've seen say the Laney's are $160, my apologies if that's not correct. But my point was they charged 170 for the Steels and they will sell a retro again for 160. So, that fact was further in support of the fact they raise prices because they can. Again, more agreement with your post.
Dudes don't even know how to read and comprehend a post, they just hit reply and go on a rant without basis. I said the same thing already. Wasn't defending them at all.

Folks need to learn to leave discussions in the past. Don't carry over ill feelings as it accomplishes nothing. I didn't kill your dog, slap your mother or smack your child, its not that serious to hold grudges. Is it really that hard to respond to someone who sees something different from yourself without trying to get personal or being petty?

Grudge?

You must really have low self esteem :lol:

You're a NT nobody...get off your high horse. Nobody cares about you.

You're that corny kid with low self esteem who keeps trolling for attention.

If I am replying to you, I will quote you.

Ain't nobody breaking their neck for dem shoes...period....just stop it.....them plain *** j's ain't nothin to look at....stop tryin to validate ya purchase...just say u like em and leave it at that please....no one slept..they probly ain't want em.ever think of that

Why do you care?
Why are you angry?
Why are you in this thread?

Last edited:
Same as the guys above basically. I emailed them and got a response about how they're backlogged. Fairly annoyed as its been a week now.
mean.gif

Same as the guys above basically. I emailed them and got a response about how they're backlogged. Fairly annoyed as its been a week now.
mean.gif

^I sent them an email last saturday and still have not got a response. I hope they do not cancel.
I emailed them a few days ago and they said they are backlogged on a bunch of orders. If they haven't cancelled you, you should be fine.
as i chose the cheaper shipping option i dont expect them to get here quickly

a week is a long time though it seems

as i chose the cheaper shipping option i dont expect them to get here quickly

a week is a long time though it seems

I chose the cheaper shipping as well. I also did not make a user name and password. I was in a hurry and skipped it. I went back and made one to see my status and there was no history? I got an email processing confirmation and my card was charged. On the email it says the user name is anonymous with the points I obtained for the purchase. But when I made the user/password it is all gone and there is no shopping history? With all this and the time it is taking for them to respond it kind of has me worried.

I chose the cheaper shipping, but did make an account and everything on the off chance I ever have to use them again. I don't mind waiting for the package to arrive later. My problem is that after a week I haven't been updated on if the package has even been shipped yet. 

I chose the cheaper shipping, but did make an account and everything on the off chance I ever have to use them again. I don't mind waiting for the package to arrive later. My problem is that after a week I haven't been updated on if the package has even been shipped yet. 
I chose the cheaper shipping as well. I also did not make a user name and password. I was in a hurry and skipped it. I went back and made one to see my status and there was no history? I got an email processing confirmation and my card was charged. On the email it says the user name is anonymous with the points I obtained for the purchase. But when I made the user/password it is all gone and there is no shopping history? With all this and the time it is taking for them to respond it kind of has me worried.
i wouldn't be worried about hanon

i have bought from them several times as have many other ppl on here

just takes a while for them to ship, i remember the denim lebron Xs took at least 2.5 weeks to get to me after purchase

^ Ya that is what I keep hearing from people. They might take a while but don't worry. The user name and password had a red asterisk indicating that it was required in the checkout page. Did not see it until after the purchase.

what's up with these? Why is there no baby sizes to be found anywhere? Trying to get a pair for my daughter

These were kinda limited in Australia, I think mainly cos they didnt expect a 10 too sell well, and they didnt in some parts. Some have most sizes left, places like my state have 0 left. what i found strange is i see you guys in america go stung with $170 price tag, i went to pay expecting a price hike and it was normal retail.... strange but i wasnt complaining, i mean out retail is $220 on normal releases. interesting i thought though

I didn't have an invoice/receipt either. I guess they decided to go paperless. The morning I ordered they Footaction emailed the receipt.

Back
Top Bottom