[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ain't nobody breaking their neck for dem shoes...period....just stop it.....them plain *** j's ain't nothin to look at....stop tryin to validate ya purchase...just say u like em and leave it at that please....no one slept..they probly ain't want em.ever think of that

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dat ether

Last edited:
... another Jordan Retro release less than a month later for 160 (Laney)...
Don't what to get in the argument with you again, and not sure what kinda business you are running, but I am working in the last 15-20 years in large corporations and have masters in finances, so better try to convince someone else in that inflation theory. And now we compare with the gas prices, that has absolutely nothing to do with it. 
Oh and not to forget, Laney's are $170.

That is just sad...
wow. that's my old hood. crazy :smh:

man am I glad to have a pair of these. ya'll don't know how much I used to envy this colorway everytime I seen someone with it lol. now if only I could have landed a pair of "he got game's" I wouldn't have this void to carry with me all year
frown.gif

Picked these up for $190 last night off the Bay.

Pretty happy.

:tongue:

I am looking for the same deal, all these 250-280 prices are pretty laughable. Worst comes to worst its on to the next cause I aint paying more than 40 over retail. I should have hit up a preorder on these, but have been working like crazy and been slippin on my shoe game.

UPDATE : Bit the bullet for 215 shipped. I have got to get back on my retail or bust grind. Waking up at 8am on the east coast after working nights is rough though.

Last edited:
^^ Agreed, I have yet to land a pair and 210 is the highest I will go for these...
...makes me wish I didn't give mine up from 06... :smh: .... I been waiting for these and the prices are just stupid...these always sat.

Just got my order from Hanon. I was totally caught by surprise since I received tracking info just yesterday!

Tried to get free shipping from FTA considering I've been waiting for 9 days now, but they wouldn't budge, smh

^ :lol: I've never seen people who pay $170 for sneakers be so cheap
I actually meant that post for you, I you were referring to me, stop lurking, it's not a matter of being cheap, it's the fact that I waited a week longer for them than usual ...so like I said in my original post, stop lurking

Back
Top Bottom