[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wearing my pair now, very comfortable. Gonna have to cop another pair to put on ice. 
nthat.gif
Quest to find another pair was a success:

Pair on the right was sitting at Finish Line, as were a pair of size 12 Fire Red V's, Black Tongue. I'm starting to rethink the way I buy sneakers when in Tallahassee, because they may be gone fairly quickly online regardless, but a good number of shoes just apparently sit up here for a while. If i'd gone to the mall earlier after the release, I could've probably gotten two pairs in my size, instead of ordering overseas from Hanon.

Pair on the right was sitting at Finish Line, as were a pair of size 12 Fire Red V's, Black Tongue. I'm starting to rethink the way I buy sneakers when in Tallahassee, because they may be gone fairly quickly online regardless, but a good number of shoes just apparently sit up here for a while. If i'd gone to the mall earlier after the release, I could've probably gotten two pairs in my size, instead of ordering overseas from Hanon.

A lot of times it's because of a random return.

Saw that with the Fear IV's, still didn't want them.

Last edited:

View media item 629826

Finally someone realize that, it amazes me how ppl feel like if they sold out online the stores are cleaned out also. Depending on location you might be, better off going to mall than online....

can someone with a pair of your steels, take a Picture and post or message me the size tag from the inside ASAP?

please and thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom