[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just realized that these come out the same day as the Lebron XIs..... PORQUE?!?!?!?! >: :smh:

^ You are so right, they are smoking to ask $200 for that plastic Frankenstein called bron 11's.

^ You are so right, they are smoking to ask $200 for that plastic Frankenstein called bron 11's.

Yet you rather pay 160 for retro Js that while look better, wont last half as long, Its cool

I actually like both shoes just trying to find a way to get both these shoes are fire

Maybe I am too old, but those bron's (in fact all of them) don't do anything for me, no nostalgia factor, no memories, overpriced, gimmicky tech and I don't even like him as a player, so...yeah.

Yet you rather pay 160 for retro Js that while look better, wont last half as long, Its cool

I actually like both shoes just trying to find a way to get both these shoes are fire

Not true, these 10s holdin' up like tanks. My pairs from 05 could pass as DS and I've put more miles on them than a NYC cab :lol:

Not true, these 10s holdin' up like tanks. My pairs from 05 could pass as DS and I've put more miles on them than a NYC cab :lol:

i was gonna say the same thing my linens were worn too many times to count & the guy that bought them from me swore they were ds ...X's & XII's are tanks

when is the release for these in the states?

I just got the release date calendar and if the item code for these is

AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO 310805-103

then they will release in Germany on October 12th!

That **** was so annoying! I'll probably copp but I'm really more interested in the powder blues possibly re-releasing

Yeah, it lead me to just give them away. Those were the days when you could walk in a day after release day, and cop off the shelf. Sit down, try a few sizes on, get a feel for them, maybe walk around the mall and think about if they are worth it, then come back to the store a few hours later knowing your size will still be there. lol
too bad, so sad. lol

these are out january 25th.

Air Jordan X
Color:  Cool Grey/Infrared-Black
Style Code:  310805-023
Release Date:  01/25/14

these are out january 25th.

Air Jordan X
Color:  Cool Grey/Infrared-Black
Style Code:  310805-023
Release Date:  01/25/14
A Smooth NO, right now, but need to see more pics. Just looks like a pair of bleach-faded or super ashy Shadow's at the moment... 

Back
Top Bottom